What do OGs drink?

2 Likes

Almost that time of year again!! :evergreen_tree: :santa: :christmas_tree: :tropical_drink:

5 Likes

That’s like want to be breast milk :rofl:

100% all natural frack water.

4 Likes

Its funny, but I KNOW when we have Cafe Bustello, and when we don’t… And right now we’re almost out!

(4-5 cups a day)

1 Like

Other than the eggnog, I would have assumed you meant time for me to travel to the island of Utila? Kahlua, Fireball and Flor de Cana rum were staples on the countertop there LOL…

1 Like

I just made a big batch of apple pie moonshine at roughly 50% - usually I mix it with a little more spiced apple juice to make it drinkable.
Two shots on a hot cup.

I don’t drink anymore (2 1/2 years in recovery) but now that it’s been a while I enjoy these new non-alcoholic beers brewed with yeast complexes that don’t make ethanol but do all the other beer stuff we love. The alcohol removed ones are still pretty vile, but these are getting damn good, especially some of the experimental ones like that Dogfish Head, which reminds me of salted citrus gose beers I used to love. What’s interesting is that each company is trying to come up with their own yeast complex to patent, and there’s a lot of ways to skin this cat, so there’s more and more good ones. My favorite so far is Mikkeller, but the Boston Beer Company seems to have figured it out too, they licensed their yeast to DFH for the Lemon Quest.

hqdefault

4 Likes

1 Like

Beer lager?

Both beer 9.5%

2 Likes