Chinese BBQ Ribs:

13 Likes

…i couldn´t resist this offer…

:yum:

11 Likes

Great chocolates!

1 Like

Tonights dinner,

“Smoked-half-the-day-then-slow-cooked-the-rest-of-the-day” pulled pork with jasmine rice, garden grown kale, & onion fry medley and a side of shredded cheddar cheese with home made crusty bread topped with cream cheese and orange marmalade.

17 Likes

turkey club and mac and cheese they forgot the bacon

10 Likes

My condolences for forgetful :bacon:

1 Like

Irish wheaten bread very tasty and easy to make
Homemade pizza store bought crush but the sauce from my tomatoes I grew in my grow tent lol they were pretty good cherry tomatoes,made a big pot of sauce and froze it in bags

Wife in Boston lol I’m eating
Junk food and cream buns lol

Noting better than eating bread you made yourself fresh out of the oven

1-cup whole wheat flour
1-cup plain flour or all purpose flour
1-cup of buttermilk
Teaspoon of salt
Teaspoon of baking soda

Mix all that together make a dough,roll into some sort of ball don’t forget to cut the cross to get rid of the evil spirits
400 oven 30-35 minutes

12 Likes

Pork and beans

Had that once when I was a kid lol

As a “stoner” I rarely eat breakfast food unless on sundays I’d rather have meals…that will fulfill me lol like for example it’s 10:00 and here I am eating bbq chicken and pasta salad left over from a party last night :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Nuff Sedd

11 Likes

11 Likes

Blue potatoes from the garden bout to fix dinner :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

My usual breakfast. 2 eggs (seasoned with salt, onion powder and chipotle powder) 2 pieces of bacon and a protein shake. :muscle:

12 Likes

Do they hold their colour when you cook em? I once grew blue potatos that if you blanched them first, then cooked them “just right” they’d hold most of their colour. I messed up the timing more often that succeeded so we teased ourselves calling it “grey mash” when the colour leached out.

Yeah they do man first year I planted them I was totally stoked

13 Likes

Oh wow!!! Do you recall what variety this is? I gotta keep an eye out for next year if you do and I can find em.

2 Likes

Hey man I got them from the omish believe it or not but see them quite often I shall ask next time !

2 Likes