What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

Kind thank youz @Rabeats2093 !

1 Like

Hell ya. Iā€™ve had a few tenderloins in the last week and a half. My new thing with steak is to do a sous vide soak to get the steaks almost ready. Then I throw them in the hot as fuck cast iron skillet for a couple minutes on each side. Butter and Montreal Steak Seasoning the only other thing I need. I try not to go above 128F max, but I like my steaks juicy.

Once I tried it, I never went back to not doing it. I donā€™t even have any special gear. I use a big pot, fill it with hot water, put the sealed ziplocks in it, and change the water out every 30 min or so.

Itā€™s sweet too, that I can take a steak out of the freezer and make an awesome steak without defrosting it by some other means Take steak out, put in heated water, wait, cook, eat, yum.

3 Likes

Description

The ā€˜Adirondack Blueā€™ is a potato variety with blue flesh and skin with a slight purple tint, released by Cornell University potato breeders Robert Plaisted, Ken Paddock, and Walter De Jong in 2003. The ā€˜Adirondackā€™ varieties are purple and the skin may be slightly netted. Tuber dormancy is short.

3 Likes

VITELOTTE is another bluish potatoes. Make some Mash out of itā€¦ Looks awesome

3 Likes

Thats a trip

1 Like

17 Likes

Chicken salad and feta pasta salad

15 Likes

After the tabouli and hummus yesterday, my wife was craving some shawarma again, but ordered the chicken plate this time. Delicious! :drooling_face:

12 Likes

Pancakes made from scratch with hemp powder, garden raspberry jam (made yesterday) & topped with walnuts.

15 Likes

Are you using hemp powder instead of flour, if so what is the carb content of hemp powder and how does it compare to normal flour for cooking.

2 Likes

I am on a curry binge atm, experimenting with different foods.

Curry 2 egg omelet with fried panere cheese, onions, green onions, hot peppers and garlic, with cumin, corriander, tumeric and chilli flakes.

The salad is spinach, green onions, tomatoes, feta cheese, pumpkin seeds, walnuts, and a table spoon of olive oil. All organic.

16 Likes

Dammit! Starting the day outta likes!!

Ive tried to stay away from this thread as long as I canā€¦ started at the end just nowā€¦ Iā€™ll have to get back here from the beginning tho. Some incredible dishes in here!

2 Likes

I know what you mean, I try not to come here as I fast 3 days straight a week, and only eat once every 24 hours the other 4 days, its torture to look at all tbe great food, even if its mostly not vegetarian.

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty consistent with OMAD myself but not so much 96hr fasting

1 Like

Once I am past 24 hours and fully ketogenic, I donā€™t feel hungry unless I lok at nice food pictures lol. The hardest bit is cooking for the wife on the 72 hour fast bit, but she is going out to BC for 3 weeks soon, so I am thinking of trying a 7 day fast or longer. Its hard to get essential minerals and vitamins in your body with supplements on an empty stomach though, I dont want my hair falling out lol.

2 Likes

Pizza and Pork Pancitā€¦all the veggies in the Pizza/Pancit except the mushrooms came from my garden folksā€¦Iā€™ve been making my own pizza for over 13yrs.

Vegetable Garden 2021

13 Likes

BEst of luck to you. A dash of salt helps me through hunger pangs. Your right about getting past 24hr. Hardest part. I never realized how much I over ate to live! Gotta keep up on minerals and electrolytes!

1 Like

Very nice!

2 Likes

about 1/4c of hemp for every 3/4 cup of flour. Hemp seed flour is 50% protein and adds a nutty note so itā€™s really a nice mix. Thereā€™s approx. .3grams of carbs (5g of protein!) for every 3 tbsp of hemp seed powder.

3 Likes

Cheers man, to many carbs unfortunately, trying to make a decent keto bread, but alas its impossible I think :cry: I really miss bread of all types coconut and Almond flour just dont get the same texture or lightness, even when adding phsyllium husks, baking soda and yeast for a more bread like flavor. It always seems to come out as a big lump of squidgy dough with a hard crust :joy:

2 Likes