What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

they brand their burgers? lol

1 Like

:drooling_face::drooling_face:sounds good, thats the type of stuff they should have on the back.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Had to cool my trichs.
Banana split on the right is my fav.

12 Likes

Just another way to make chicken soup, no noodles and no dumplings. Seasoned pretty much the same way.

No…we don’t put the coffee in it. But we make buttermilk cornbread and use the batter to thicken our soup. I use 2 eggs and make 1 and half times the recipe. The milk is one half sweet milk and one half buttermilk. And I use real butter for the oil.

Anyway it makes great dressing but here we take a cup of batter and whisk it into the soup after the meat is done and removed while we thicken. Then return the meat to the soup.

This made about 12 drumsticks into a big pot of soup. Began with 2 quarts of liquid and one cup batter to thicken it at the end just before serving. The rest of the batter makes cornbread :wink:
Add a 1/4 teaspon of black pepper and some salt to taste.

13 Likes

i was thinking,it is just a fictional Burger Brand from the TV show TBBT. Sheldon likes it too,so it must be good :wink:

1 Like

Stir fry outside…all from my garden except the mushrooms…

Honey garlic shrimps

13 Likes

Add some cinnamon and a bit of brown sugar.

Cheddar Broccoli soup and some toasted french bread

10 Likes

All fresh from the garden!! Early cherry tomatoes, yellow zucchini, snow peas, early potatoes, an onion and a cucumber and a red pepper from our greenhouse. Everything except the Venison Roast, lol, I shot him about 3 miles down the road :grin::grin::grin:

14 Likes

Looks fantastic

2 Likes

Stoner eat good fucking food !!!

1 Like

The definition of local eating! Looks delicious. :smiley::+1:

2 Likes

If you don’t use a whisk it can be lumpy. Everyone in the family will ask for that about once a month or so.

I was just looking at it again. Lol

1 Like

You sure like your honey ,) I’ll be on the lookout for them now since I’m in Ontario.

1 Like

Fried bananas with vanilla ice cream

Just heat up some butter, vanilla extract, honey, and cinnamon. Then add bananas and wait till they get a light crisp. Greener bananas work best or it will get a little too mushy

14 Likes

Cheddar macaroni salad:

11 Likes

Last night, Fillet Mignon.

13 Likes

Had bbq last night wife went to New Jersey for a week lol

It was pretty shitty and expensive

10 Likes

gotta sneak in those cheeseburgers while you can, lol

I hate that. Can’t stand spending a lot of money on :poop:. I hate to say I thought maybe you cooked it but that was a little different than your style. Not everybody can cook barbecue