What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

I often use rice wine vinegar. It’s a little more neutral tasting but I like it.

It depends what I’m making

2 Likes

What fish are you using, the last 2 look like Piranha lol.

1 Like

Pompano damn good fish and very underrated…

6 Likes

I buy hot peppers and just slice them open, olive oil, garlic, bayleaf, vinegar let it simmer until the peppers have lost their water and then when it cools down, a bit of brandy. put everything into a jar and hey presto!

2 Likes

i bet it set fire as soon as you turn your back with all that oil… if you dont want fish or any protein to stick just make sure the skin is nice and dry… and some salt, specially if its a fatty fish it will just set of fire as the fat drips on to the flames

1 Like

Sushi for birthday dinner it’s the only food you can spend $300 on and be hungry an hour later

13 Likes

Pasta w/ spicy italian sausage:

13 Likes

Montreal smoked meat imported from Montreal. Super fatty.

Fantastic.

16 Likes

Made from 100% pure Montrealer’s then!

5 Likes

Bon Appetite!!!

2 Likes

Fresh sockeye salmon, mashed potatoes and peas.

12 Likes

Some weirdo baked bbq chicken penne and arugula.

And a delicious cake that looks like it got stepped on.

It’s too late and I’m not supposed to drink coffee but I’m doing it anyway.

16 Likes

Had birthday Indian last night lol been doing a lot of eating coming up to my birthday this year lol… dogs official birthday was today as well had to taken them to in and out burgers for treats had a couple burgers myself

11 Likes

Ain’t that a fact!me and the ol lady went out few years back “my first time eating sushi” it was good we got a variety bill was like 130 once again okay for the experience of it and what not but the thing that pi$$ed me off was the fact about forty mins later I felt like I ate nothing :crazy_face:

2 Likes

My sushi bill was $250 the other night lol including tip wife paid the bill was thinking I could buy a new spider farmer light with t a money lol

5 Likes

Start a Aquaponics system and grow yer own sushi!

1 Like

Curry looks good what type is it :thinking:

Off my 72 hour fast tonight, cant eat too much on my first meal so will be making a curry today, to eat tomorrow night, give it time to marinate in its juices and condense its flavours :yum:

6 Likes

Lamb korma lamb tika masala we had some catfish as well been eating in the same Indian for the last 15 years lol meal cost me the tip got it for free lol,was the first one in the door when it opened 15 years ago we eat in it twice a week good to get a little kick back,only bad thing about it is they don’t sell chips or French fries depends what part of the world your from lol

3 Likes

Yeah I never was into curry and chips, all my Scottish outlaws love it lol. If the wife wants curry tomorrow I will probably do a spicy Korma but mild on the heat.
If she doesn’t I am going to try the other end of the scale for the first time with a fiery Vindaloo :cold_sweat: which my arse might regret :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t like spicy food myself,I like white boy curry lol wife likes it go for the mild myself,use to be only one Indian restaurant in my neighborhood their all over the place now

2 Likes