What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

That’s the stuff, original 70’s gear, including the table :rofl: Takes me back so I just cant update.

3 Likes

I’m sure these plates GLOW if you hold them up to the sun. I mean with the translucent quality of the porcelain. Plates I see made now in the same ballpark all seem to be thuggish. While I do like good thuggish tableware I really do appreciate the beauty of how traditionally made bone china / stone wear feels and looks.

I have a set of pre WW2 made in Czechoslovakia table wear of fine bone china with gold trim. You set candles and have right lighting and they will both glow and flicker.

3 Likes

I love the stuff!
We have corelle at the house and cottage - about the same vintage.
Once in a very long while, a piece will explode (scratches and surface stress I think) just to keep you on your toes… :laughing:
Beats the daylights out of stoneware! IMHO

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I had 3 friends over last night, sat around the bonfire partying…

3 Likes

Omelet with fresh Chile’s, jalapeños and ham and some pepper.

15 Likes

Haven’t baked bread for awhile. Turned out well.

20 Likes

Deep thought:

Is a quesadilla still a quesadilla if it’s folded in half?

I was promised a quesadilla.

14 Likes

🫕🫕🫕🫕🫕🫕🫕

12 Likes

damnit this thread makes me hungry…

Every time I see the title, the only thing that comes to mind? Munchies… LOL Every… Single… Time…

5 Likes

Leftovers. Rice. But looking here. Not really hungry after ALL the eye candy. No sushi please…… no my favorite.

Went to a small gathering today and there was a lot of home cooking…

14 Likes

I have always wanted to do that. I have done it with fruit. I liked the fry daddy back in the day.

2 Likes

I give up. I’m not coming to this page again. Lol I’ll be BACK. I’ll wait I see something going on.

3 Likes

Hell yeah @PhilCuisine looks delicious.

Mrs. Helios made my favorite, well… one of my favorites. :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Stop it!!!

10 Likes

This is the best post ever! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Ok, I’ll keep the lemon meringue pie to myself. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Fried pork belly… Pure Kryptonite!!

Cheers