What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

:grimacing: you should heat it up… might taste better.

3 Likes

Thanks. You sound like my wife. Lol take it easy Buds!!! One Love. The Weed

1 Like

I’ve always wanted one of these, then I got one for 17$. Thrift store score! I use it a ton. It’s awesome

1 Like

Scrambled Eggs,Potatoes & CucumberSalad…

10 Likes

We had to have some fresh donuts this weekend. Had to leave our country hideout to get them.

10 Likes

11 Likes

We begin

hmm somebody forgot to clean up after use…anyways add some fresh mushrooms sauteed in real butter.

Melt some swiss on it and plate it then sprinkle some fresh chives and add a couple of toasted croissants. Time to eat!!

13 Likes

Hunting season is right around the corner so I had to cook my goose breastesess…:joy::sweat_smile::rofl:…I’m cooking these dishes to bring to the bar for Happy Hours…

Vegetable Pancit

12 Likes

So I wanted a pizza but it’s too hot to crank up the oven. So I made a past-za.

Fried portobello, onion, kalamata, pepperoni.

The sauce came together with a can of tomato juice and a splash of heavy cream.

A bit weird but good. Tastes just like a pizza.

Mrs Foreigner isn’t here so I get to do what I like.

15 Likes

Yes I just got some a cpl months ago they are so yummy taste just like cotton candy :yum:

3 Likes

Spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread the meatballs I made sauce is store bought doctor up a bit I was being lazy garlic bread I also made

10 Likes

Carne esada with some sweet hot sauce…

15 Likes

Ribeye from heaven

17 Likes

Are those deviled eggs?

5 Likes

My boyfriend thought the same thing wen I showed him the steak, I thought they looked more like scallops :thinking:

3 Likes

Those are scallops!!! Last night they looked like deviled eggs, but I was plenty high LoL!!!

3 Likes

17 Likes

16 Likes

I might be high- I might also be boiling some eggs after having thought of deviled eggs.

3 Likes

Another great omelet with turkey jalapeños and cheese.

17 Likes