What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Effing beautiful plates sir.

I’d be proud to serve those.

…and agreement on the flor de cana, A1 Rum

I also use the empty bottles for chili/olive oil they stack on the shelf for storage beautifully.

10 Likes

That looks amazing

1 Like

The 12 year especially. I’ve tried the 30 year once wow… ironically the 5 year won sipping rum of the year a couple years back which is about $8 for 1.5ltrs in Nica.

Party on folks…

16 Likes

18 Likes

Just ate a delicious cup of beef ramen noodles. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

The world famous Congee Wong:

Cantonese chow mein, deep fried spicy pork chops, ginger beef.

It’s leftovers so it’s piled high and ugly but so damned good.

10 Likes

Tonight… Steeaaaak have a free skrimp boil and a burger too!

17 Likes

@Breelie

3 Likes

Royale with cheese

2 Likes

14 Likes

I ated my sammies already and could take a post-consumption photo but I don’t think anyone wants to see my massive turd in a toilet…

1 Like

I like fried rice and a big fan of wonton soup lots of oriental dishes. Never could bring myself to eat chow mein much less chop suey. Me an’ mom’s went to war over that shit and I was less than 5 :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Onions, tomatoes, lettuce and cucumbers from the garden. Our farm raised chicken to be added shortly.

12 Likes

Guapo ka. Not everyone can make a bowtie look classy- or an elk heart for that matter

Yesterday my buddy roasted this venison and I made my own pico de gallo…everyone in the bar loved it…

9 Likes

With tzatziki!?

1 Like

Yes this is a pepperoni sandwich and potato chips and yes I’m ok with that and yes I’ve had my blood pressure checked recently

:rofl:

8 Likes

Looks delicious bud

All you guys and these delicious meals and artistry is making me hungry lol