What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Pork chops with runny egg and baked potato slices

Mrs Foreigner gets the nice one. I broke my yolk.

15 Likes

These are all very good…

8 Likes

Making some hot sauce with red jalapeños and some habaneros from last year.

11 Likes

Wife buys them
Lol

9 Likes

Chicken curry with sweet peppers the wife’s breakfast lol
Was making this at 2am this morning ,think I’m making pot roast for dinner tonight

12 Likes

Now that’s how to do it!

2 Likes

My wife likes to eat in the morning,she don’t like normal breakfasts

3 Likes

had those as a kid. i think they were called koala yummies back then, same thing though.

1 Like

Wife picks them up from the Chinese store down the street

I’ll tell you meat and seafood department in this store is scary lol

11 Likes

I think Asian market is the politically correct term, lol.

Those are a couple crazy Kit Kat flavors.

1 Like

Maybe that’s the right thing to say Asian maket owned by Chinese lol
I used to have a Chinese girlfriend she couldn’t even cook,such a let down her mother owned a restaurant as well,she was American born Chinese

I used to work security for these Chinese blokes they would marry women from their own country never American born lol

2 Likes

I had a friend who lived across the street growing up and his Filipino grandma lived there too. She made all kinds of awesome shit all the time. I loved going over to his house. She would make batches of 100’s of eggrolls and shit. They had a whole pig with the apple and all one day, along with all kinds of other shit.

I loved my neighbors, lol.

2 Likes

Stuffed jalapeños

13 Likes

Nice my wife loves all this kinda stuff ,can’t do the spicy food and handle the angry ass later

1 Like

Peas and horse raddish crusted carrots from the garden, cheese rice and caught yesterday fresh from the pacific ocean, dill and lemon BBQ Chinook Salmon :yum: yummmm

17 Likes

Gonna whip up some fresh caught catfish tacos!

10 Likes

Ham steak with sauted beet greens and stems in a soy vinegar garlic butter sauce! Hand picked wild berry tart, 4 diff berriers.

(upload://9Ma60RlTi1mvv6oQrXqK95YkaN6.jpeg)

14 Likes

Blackened catfish tacos!

1 Like

honey raspberries in yogurt.

10 Likes

Seafood is like that here.