What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Now that’s eating.

Shrimp boil as usual :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

11 Likes

Not a lot of stoners eat this but they shhhould be!! Xiao Long Bao :yum: aka soup dumplings

13 Likes

I would if I saw it right now :joy:

1 Like

Try them please!!
I’m obsessed with them! We go to this restaurant 2-3 times a month. The waiters memorized our order at this point lol…we just walk in and they start putting food on the table right away

6 Likes

So so good. I read up on making them and they either use a gelatin base or frozen little pieces of broth to get the soup in there.

Too much work, I’ll just buy them.

5 Likes

Yup I’ve read that too, me and my lady did our research lol

I already bought her a steamer so she can get to steaming some dumplings lol

3 Likes

That sounds awesome!! Love when restaurants care about patrons that much too.

1 Like

I also really like those stuffed steamed tofu rolls.

I should really go to dim sum soon.

2 Likes

Fatty Fat fat time!!

12 Likes

Yea you do!! Their Xiao Long Bao won’t be as good as a shanghainese restaurant but still worth trying! Dim sum has really good spare ribs and these dumplings called Siu Mai!

2 Likes

The main difference is the skin. At dim sum they are thinner.

Man now you’ve got my mind spinning ha gow sui mai squid tentacles black bean spare ribs…I even like the tea.

This one place dips wings in corn starch and then fries them and the result is like a savoury shortbread.

4 Likes

Sweet little suckers…

11 Likes

Little adorable candies :drooling_face:

4 Likes

That really looks good.

1 Like

4 Likes

13 Likes

Made a bottle of hot sauce out of these and 9 red jalapeĂąos stem removed, vinegar, water, garlic and salt. It turned out perfectly sweet and spicy.

2 Likes

I had the munchies…shishito peppers and garlic chips…shishito peppers have been gaining popularity in recent years…I plan on growing these peppers next year in my garden…

https://www.baywaterfarms.com/blog/shishito-pepper-health-benefits-know/

7 Likes

Looks real tasty

Not sure who told you that mate, I’ve been smashing soup dumplings for years as do many smoked out folk I know. Aunties Dumplings in Melbourne is a stable.

10 Likes