What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Chicken & Waffles my version…never had chicken and waffles in a restaurant so I decided to cook it my way…chicken was marinated and cooked in a air fryer, it looks burnt and over done but it’s not…also peppers stuffed with ham & cheese and topped with shredded cheese, oinions, jalapenos and tomatoes…

15 Likes

We have to talk about chicken and waffles. I’ll be back on that one. Shrimp and grits. And of course the low country boil. I got to say your see food is on time.

2 Likes

Do you keep them separate, or dunk the chicken in the waffles? I’ve always wondered if you’re suppose to mix them or not.

Hey, and those look like Eggo’s. Isn’t that cheating, lol.

2 Likes

That’s good curry paste I use it myself

2 Likes

Mongolian beef with steamed rice I worked in a Chinese restaurant the owner hated making Mongolian beef,it’s white people food lol you go to Asia no one knows what it is lol

This is real easy to make.
Beef or chicken…beef I used boneless short ribs for this they were on sale lol cut thin slices …
Get some flour salt pepper mix it together and dust the beef with it…hot pan throw meat in quick sear and out of the pan set aside
Cut up and onion and 8 gloves of garlic because it’s good for you and a hot pepper
Onto the pan.cook for a minute till the onion is soft and don’t burn the ass out of the garlic
Beef back in the pan add splash of soy sauce, and a good splash of oyster sauce,some beef stock deglaze the pan get all the good stuff off the pan.that’s how the sauce will thicken,add green onion and mushrooms cook for a couple of minutes and your done

10 Likes

Here and there I’ll get an itch for some spicy ramen

9 Likes

Some good noodle places in my neighborhood

1 Like

I picked this stuff up at the Asian market,… ill take a picture next time of the packaging. Its picante shin style soup I guess. I love the food, the taste is almost always on a different level than any non oriental soup/noodles. I mean I guess compared to cup o noodle lol

1 Like

anthony bourdain Ate in the ramen place across the street from me,now there’s a line to get into it lol my wife loves all that stuff ramen. pho big ass bowl you could bathe in :rofl:

3 Likes

I love me some beef pho… its Damm good. Just been way too hot lately. Local places haven’t been cooking it cause it’s been so damn hot out lately

Neighborhood I live in you can get any sort of food,it’s all in one long street from gyros to Indian to Asian

2 Likes

13 Likes

IME chicken and waffles is made with southern fried style chicken but yours looks very good regardless

:+1:

I also got a date milkshake with a serving once in Arizona.

4 Likes

I used chilli and garlic when I used to make mac and cheese.

4 Likes

Garden fresh Vegetable Medley :blush:

16 Likes

11 Likes

14 Likes

What is this, cannabis starburts!?

4 Likes

Yes.
Wife melts them down and adds her coco butter
Rolls them back out and cuts to size

6 Likes

9 Likes