What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

Thatā€™s freakin awesome!

4 Likes

Cedar planked grilled salmon about to happen! Thinking about throwing a blob of butter on at the end :smirk:

20 Likes

Looks great.

Butter yes and maybe some maple syrup.

3 Likes

She uses her infused coconut oil not coco butter

3 Likes

syrup!!? Maybe, I can see how the flavors could go well because of the cedar, but not with these particularly pieces because the marinade has lots of fresh grated ginger, garlic, sesame oil, soy sauce, and green onions from garden. Might steal a bit of the awesomeness. Syrup is pretty great on most things. I always drown breakfast sausage lol

5 Likes

Itā€™s a Canadian thing. So much so they sell it in Canadian airports.

Maybe not with the ginger. But itā€™s pretty good. Sugar fish!

2 Likes

Oh wow, didnā€™t know that. But definitely see how it can be good. I mean syrup is good on fried chickenā€¦ and waffles lol

2 Likes

About a 1 inch piece is just right . 2 inches if you want a trip to the moon .

6 Likes

Little splash of curry powder goes down well

1 Like

What does it look like?

I find 40mg to be a reasonable dose but Iā€™ve gone WAY too far before and it was an interesting experience.

1 Like

Really tasty hard not to eat more thatā€™s why I cut a inch chunk off and quickly put it away .

12 Likes

Iā€™m trying to cut it into pieces in my brain. 600, 300, 150, 75ā€¦

Looks dangerous :+1:

4 Likes

They definitely can be not for the weak or faint of heart .

3 Likes

I dont have a waffle ironā€¦btw, I like to keep my savory dish separately from my sweet dishā€¦

I know but this is my version very simple and easy. I have been out drinking and tripping on mushrooms at a bar for 6hrs. as you can see I didnā€™t start eating dinner till 10:30 pmā€¦

Donā€™t even let me get started on Ramen soupsā€¦If youā€™re gonna eat Ramen get the good ones not the $0.25 a pack from Walmart or Dollar Treesā€¦

Asian markets are my go to place for Ramens and then someā€¦I go to Asian markets once a monthā€¦

Frozen foods Filipino section

Frozen meat, fish, shrimp, squid balls etc for soups and stews.

13 Likes

Are those all fish balls?

I love the fish cakes. The baloney of fish :rofl:

3 Likes

I love fish cakes captained Birdseye :rofl: itā€™s been a long time since I danced with the captain

4 Likes

Awesome ya the shin one you pictured is what I gotā€¦ picante. Dank af. Iā€™m going to get a variety next time I goā€¦

1 Like

Yes, a bunch of different kindsā€¦fish balls, shrimp balls, squid balls etcā€¦I get my shrimps with heads on and my pompano fish from this marketā€¦

@Pawsfodocaws this is my first time trying the hot & sour Ramenā€¦

3 Likes

When I was in university there was a Chinese bakery that sold delicious fried greasy rolls for dirt cheap. The shrimps inside still had the heads onā€¦but students you know?

3 Likes

Dig the international markets.

I quit going to the local small dark and dirty markets.

4 Likes