What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

16 Likes

That’s not Dijorno!

1 Like

13 Likes

leftovers

11 Likes

I don’t think I’ve eaten this in 35 years.

11 Likes

Turkey BACOOONNN!!! Damn I miss working at Google. The mousse cups were ridiculous and the guys who make the sandwiches at the sandwich shops their, hook it up!!

12 Likes

Definitely a departure from its origins, but super tasty looking.

Fun history, puttanesca is the whore’s sauce.

A couple stories I have heard of it origins are there was a time when the prostitutes were only allowed in the markets 1 day a week, and this sauce was for the end of the week because it is made from ingredients that keep well.

The other is that it’s pungent aroma was used to lure men to the brothels.

True or not, the lore is fun.

3 Likes

I called it prostitute juice the whole time I was making/eating it.

:joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

So excited the grocery store has the cotton candy grapes again, these are so yummy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yum: it’s the little things in life

11 Likes

These are the best! So so good.

4 Likes

Yes they are indeed, these are a must buy whenever I see them, bit pricey at 4.99lb these are at least good quality last bag I got not so much

4 Likes

Lamb shank!

11 Likes

Some things are worth the money and these are one of them :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Night everybody, hope you all are having a great meal!!! :pray:

For dinner: Parmegiana chicken, eggs, carrots, salad, seasoned rice and a cold glass of pineapple with mint juice. :+1:t2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Squash soup, spiced salmon with a dill sauce grilled veggies and rice with a piece of chocolate cake.

16 Likes

Damn good home made peach leather. Was prime after some terpy dabs!!! Made this a few days ago, been blasting through it.

11 Likes

Will do, looks good.

1 Like

I had to Google wat fruit leather was :laughing:, I love anything peach, actually grew up with peach trees we had white and yellow peaches, nothing better then a juicy peach from the tree, will definitely be looking into making these thanks for sharing :yum: :peach:

5 Likes

You should make a face-mask with that Peach Leather for Halloween!

“Peachy Leather Face” :laughing:

Looks delicous on the serious note. :wink:

6 Likes

I think that’s called a microdermabrasion.

6 Likes