What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Shrimp tacos and chips w/ guac:

15 Likes

Mashed taters, purple hull peas, cabbage, homemade bread and BBQ yard bird.:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

11 Likes

Chicken Longganisa extra fatties

11 Likes

I dont like eating food unless I’m kindof hungry or it’s very tasty I have impossible constipation, I like codfish andchips mahi-mahi, pizzahut stuftcrust, Orange juice raspberry, pistachios chocolate brownie fudge popcorn microwaved Costco hotdogs, ahituna, swordfish, doughnuts, omelet, Frenchfries, fettuccine alfredopesto extra sauce, Indian curry Marsala Caesar salads bbq hamburger, açaí juice, prunes I need to take magnesium citrate and powdered miralax Costco dissolved in liquid for bad constipation I like losing weight cutting pounds like totally.

Chilling & grilling folks…

12 Likes

I would eat meat if I could. Maybe not so much now as I feel so much healthier. I don’t think my system would like it any longer.

Its the seed ticks you need to worry about. They are so tiny, even full of blood you hardly notice them. After almost 20 weeks of antibiotics the Lyme symptoms started to reduce greatly. So after a week or two of recovery I went out to a restaurant to eat and became very sick. Curled up in bed with all my muscles tensed but no strength to move myself around or get up. So for months I was confused like my doctors. I was in Florida of all places. I have a grow in Oregon, Colorado and lived my first 25 years in NY. I’ve had ticks on me like you said. All the time. Never did they bite or get me until two years ago today. It wasn’t until a doctor from up north who believed in tick symptoms and extended issues with bites, that e started to figure out what was wrong. So longer story shorter than it could be, we figured out the symptoms were allergic reactions. After a few more months we figured out I was allergic to the sugars in the protein of mammals. Amongst so much more. I was diagnosed with Alpha-Gal Syndrome. Only seafood and many other restrictions are in my diet. What this entire process has taught me is when we started seeing food as a luxury to explore mixed and processed blends we went vey wrong. Whole foods and only using food as fuel will b a better life than the luxury people think they are getting with cuisine.

I’m eating a burger in my mind writing this now. I hope this message finds you well and feel free to reach out anytime. Stay free.

7 Likes

20 Likes

Everything fresh from the garden! Even the Venison steak! Damn deer won’t be chowing down on my veggies anymore, that’s for sure!! :laughing::yum:

19 Likes

looks like the Döner Shop near by…

1 Like

I’ll eat anything as long as it doesn’t mess with my ibs, and other intestinal issues

Breakfast tacos lol

19 Likes

picking and freezing blackberries

17 Likes

Just mashed some of these up with some sugar >=] I’m a happy fatty at heart.

4 Likes

17 Likes

Homegrown garlic…picked these about 1 month ago and just left them on my countertop and for some reason they turned out like this, they look like candy…1 word, delicious.

15 Likes

Ribs
Baked Mac n cheese
Fries
Green beans

15 Likes

Your home fam

1 Like

I made some delicious tacos tonight:
Chicken
Roasted sweet potatoes
Sweet Onion
Red bell pepper
Corn
Black beans
Guac
Shredded pepper jack cheese
Pineapple salsa
Warm flour tortillas

I made a pitcher of tasty mango margaritas to go with them: juice of 3 large limes, Hornitos tequila, agave nectar, and a can of Jumex Mango

11 Likes

This looks rather oddly awesome. Looks like they have taken a gel like look to them. This is really cool!.

3 Likes

Went out and picked another gallon of these sweet suckers,… more picking tomorrow morning. When we were out we saw two 4 foot common snakes, and we also saw 2 salamanders. It’s always fun seeing critters

2 Likes