What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Baked some zucchini bread to thank my neighbor for giving me zucchinis.

14 Likes

That’s exactly how I feel when I walk inside. On the way there, this is what it looks like in the car
ezgif.com-optimize

The only thing is, it’s so good that it ruined all the other Shawarma places for me :rofl: this gif sums up how I feel about all the other wannabe shawarma places, with their watered down garlic sauce
ezgif.com-gif-maker

One time though, I went there, and it was closed!!
ezgif.com-optimize (1)

Oh yeah, I forgot to post this pic from when I was there

14 Likes

Gif lord :joy:

4 Likes

I love doner kabab and gyros my weaknesses lol had one today

2 Likes

Late night banana split I’m not even stoned :rofl:

15 Likes

Wels Catfish we still got in the freezer from our last fishing trip :plate_with_cutlery:

17 Likes

Have you tried the beyond meat burgers and other stuff, they are very good. My daughter’s BF has been eating them for a few months now and still doesn’t know theyou are meat free lol.

4 Likes

Is that a side of rosenkraut?

2 Likes

it´s Rotkraut/Red Gabbage :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You heard it on the radio, seen it on the TV and now…

I present Mrs. Helios Birthday Cake with a cherry pie baked inside. She made it herself and it’s daaaaaaaamn great! When you take a bite the cake goes away first and leaves cherry pie.
Grilled yeti feet for the main… Bigfoots swear they are extra tender.

20 Likes

em198|nullxnull

1 Like

Surf and turf…got to do something with all these veggies from my garden…

20 Likes

Sunday Dinner… used to much Jamaican jerk sauce, marinade 6 hours made it just right. Spicy!

21 Likes

Haha. My kids figured it out the second time. But my son still eats them. They are good. But no burger. LOL.

2 Likes

I haven’t eaten meat for 30 years so I am going on old memories, but as an alternative they are the best out there that I have had. They are not rubbery or slimey textured like most artificial meat foods, mostly because they are not made with soy beans.

1 Like

Yes. I agree. Morning Star makes a good one too. I’ve been able to get away from trying to replace meat with some great dishes that make me not want to look back. Here’s to our health.

1 Like

Soda Crackers + Marbled Cheese + Homemade Mango Chilli Hot Sauce…

18 Likes

I have to find a new way of posting my sausages
For sale Facebook is pulling all my for sales now :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

@Irishrocker Door to door salesman. Hello sir/m’am, would you care to buy my sausages? lol

7 Likes

And get arrested :rofl:

7 Likes