2 Shallot Onions
1/2 of small Carrot :carrot:
1 Teaspoon of grated Ginger root
Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
Pinch of Garlic & Pepper spices
2 tablespoons of Hot pepers or chili spices
1 tablespoon of Lime juice
1 cap full of white vinegar

Suate all raw veggies & fruit. Then toss everything into a blender till its a Smoothy. Add water till your happy with its thickness. Done. Keep in fridge for up to 3 months.

13 Likes

Awesome already took a screenshot of the recipe will definitely be making this soon :grin: thanks

4 Likes

Applewood smoked bass, partially eaten on, hehe, some pickled peppers and a nice chunk of stinky cheese…

13 Likes

Me too haha. I ate all mine in about 5 days haha.

2 Likes

Will definitely try this on day!

2 Likes

Great recipe mate all I can think of that needs adding to that is some of my pineapple vinegar:)

13 Likes

16 Likes

Second breakfast

1 Like

Third breakfast

15 Likes

13 Likes

Second batch of brownies

Replacing vegetable oil with 1/3 cup infused. coconut oil

They deff createa killer buzz Almost like I’m drunk falling over at random moments and sweating like a pig

So goooood haha

17 Likes

That should have a kick how many pieces were you going to cut it into?
I usually use 120 ml in a nine inch pan and 12 pieces

3 Likes

9 Likes

I used 22 grams of decarbed bud to about one and a quarter cup of coconut oil let simmer on the stove for two hours drained in cheese cloth twice

We ate about a 3x3 piece first went to town no biggie got home ate another 3x3 and let’s just say awesome night at the home stead with just me and the ol lady

Like I said the buzz was almost Inebriating

2 Likes

I do a similar amount usually 28 grams to 2 cups oil .
180 mg infused to 2 cups of coconut splash of vanilla a tea spoon of condensed milk makes a dozen two bite coconut balls. Two is a nice buzz for a few hrs .

5 Likes

Coconut is one of my favorite flavors …I’m gonna have to try to remember this one
wish they had a strain that tasted like coconut

3 Likes

Damn you infusers! Last time I cooked with cannabis, it was ground up and tossed in the brownie mix. LOL.

Those coconut balls I GOTTA make. Plenty of good trim and some nugs to make oil. Guess I got a little shopping trip to do tomorrow…

3 Likes

13 Likes