What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

18 Likes

Damn. My jaw dropped this looks so good!

2 Likes

Last nights supperā€¦in this town I live in now call lunch dinner and call dinner supperā€¦Iā€™ve been a city boy all my life and never knew that till I moved hereā€¦

13 Likes

Is this an eye ball or a ball sack :flushed:

4 Likes

Be right over. I feel fatter just looking at it.

2 Likes

That is balut. Itā€™s a developing chicken embryo. Just think of a standard egg you get from your grocer except these have been fertilized and allowed to develop a bit before being prepared. Tastes like a mixture of hardboiled egg, and dark chicken meat. I hate hardboiled eggs, but can do balut.

1 Like

Ah! Interesting! Not sure if I would try it, but I am not a huge fan of eggs, period. I always just eat the egg white.

1 Like

Definitely not for everyone! Iā€™ve never seen them in the states, but Iā€™m sure you can get ahold of them in regions with a large SE Asian community. Iā€™ll try any food at least once.

2 Likes

12 Likes

A buddy of mines gf and children eat those little bird inside the egg things for breakfast everyday. Seemed odd at first, then I tried it. Not my favorite but it was ok. They sell em everywhere. Iā€™m in the states but we have a huge Asian population in our stateā€¦

2 Likes

If you ever make it down to Costa Rica Iā€™d be happy to gift you one of each mate, con gusto

17 Likes

Donā€™t get me wrong. Iā€™d rather have eggs, or chicken, rather than the ā€œcomboā€ if that makes sense. I figured it would be available where you are on the WC. We have a big Vietnamese and Filipino population here (DC area), but I havenā€™t run into it. I like to hit up the dingy, perceivably authentic, hole in the wall spots where youā€™d think theyā€™d offer it, but no dice. I wouldnā€™t be getting it regularly, but itā€™s fun as novelty to offer friends and see their reactionšŸ˜„

2 Likes

These look great!

2 Likes

Yup its fun alright. Sometimes people just donā€™t eat after seeing it, I think its funny. I donā€™t go out of my way to eat them. But they are around.

2 Likes

Meatballs in vodka sauce
For dinner tonight

17 Likes

Iā€™d just be happy to make it to Costa Rica let alone getting a bunch of juice . Dam nice country, trade ya - 40 and snow here for the next 5 months if your interested in swapping ? Lol

5 Likes

20 Likes

Todayā€™s lunch!

Salted Mackerel, Shrimp Tempura, Unagi Nagiri, salad, rice, miso soup! :yum:

19 Likes

Love eel. Good call there buddyšŸ‘šŸ»

4 Likes

Are those bull testies in your pic that you were eating ? Lol

3 Likes