What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Haha couple posts down…

But, did have some Rocky Mountain oysters not long ago…

10 Likes

I think this photo made me miss going out to eat and get a beer more than anything in a while. Good lord that looks delish…

3 Likes

That menu looks familiar. Lol @lefthandseeds did you ever eat any of those things? I would love to know where your at? You can dm me is cool. I’m interested I know of one place. Maybe it doesn’t matter

2 Likes

Buckhorn Exchange in Denver. Tacky place with mediocre food, but unforgettable ambiance.

2 Likes

I know where you’re at

It was years ago. @lefthandseeds . Lol you never Forget those things. @anon20530495 Those look good I only know of one place that makes like that. I was going to call it someplace else around Colfax street

1 Like

Can’t say I’ve ever had 'em myself, but they’re notorious. :joy:

2 Likes

So I’m living on the front range I found this great wing place cause I’m from the south come to find out he’s from the south he cooked everything on the menu he made some of those mountain balls. Lol. I acted like ate mine. I didn’t. I told the guy I was with I said man you better eat those things

1 Like

It was the best thing I had there…at a steakhouse. That should say something about the place. First time I had eaten them, but would do it again. The horseradish sauce paired nicely.

Here I am chatting about eating testicles haha🤦🏼‍♂️

2 Likes

They use cornmeal. Like all you can eat tacos with Velveeta cheese. There was a big production company around there that had a little Mexican restaurant back in a cut I mean it was down in the bottom the best tacos you could ever eat

1 Like

Cooking on a regular stove house stove frying up tacos with beer and an ice chest and you better have cash. In a ice chest.

I don’t know about the place you were at specifically but it bugs me how hard they push the sirloin. “It has the highest profit margin.”

Never tried the mountain oysters but I would given the chance. I like real oysters :+1: but mostly the raw ones don’t really care for them cooked.

2 Likes

I like the cocktail sauce extra strong with horseradish. They also have good Greek food around there

They look so gross. I’m not lion they actually look like Kobe beef. The little ball sack is full of fat I’ve only eaten them once actually twice the place treetop is talking about

2 Likes

Night cap yea

This place is weird. It’s covered ceiling to floor in taxidermy. And yes….sirloin👎🏻

Raw oysters are the way to go. I’ll do em fried too though. I’ve had them covered in cheese and garlic butter and they rock also.

Nawlins po boys have great fried oysters. Some shkrimp on there too.

Yeah…real oysters are better than the Rocky Mountain haha.

11 Likes

I remember getting gulf oysters when I lived in the south. I would get platters of the damned things and they cost virtually nothing. Loss leaders and very tasty. Bring me another dozen!

I don’t dislike cooked oysters, but I love raw ones. I remember an aunt who was fond of oyster omelettes that I never developed a taste for.

Tonight we had Bajan food. Jerk style chicken and rice and peas. Not too bad actually. Nice spice profile and just the right amount (lots) of heat. No pics because I was out and about.

2 Likes

Grilled to show my appreciation to everyone one who has helped me out with generator/gas issues and hurricane clean up :pray: :relaxed:

22 Likes

Dinner at :honeybee: house. Lol

1 Like

19 Likes