What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

I love Costa Rica and I will take you up on that offer. Thank you my friend. I look forward to it.

1 Like

Lazy one, hard to beat a wood fire Margherita. I grew the basil and made the chilli oil at least.

23 Likes

I did 8 years in Scandinavia with 7 months of ‘winter’ each year plus the long dark days, also a couple years in Canada so I’m good for winter’s. Thanks for the offer though mate I’m still thawing out haha

5 Likes

They do that in SD too. I made fun of my girlfriends family for doing it, lol. Dinner was at like noon, lol. I was like WTF is wrong with you people. They don’t eat lunch, lol.

I was questioning them about brunch and if they called that brinner instead since there is no lunch.

1 Like

Ok I had this for Dinner(lunch) yesterday…chicken soup and squid stuffed with onions, tomatoes and prosciutto ham…it was delish.

12 Likes

Have you ever eaten a chocolate chip cookie?

Have you ever eaten a chocolate chip cookie, on weed?

15 Likes

Tomato sauce before and after evaporating. 100lb of tomato worth. Gave 25lb box to a friend. Thinking about getting more but now gotta make roasted red pepper sauce . Last year I mixed them both together and it makes a nice pasta sauce base.

21 Likes

Just picked these in the garden…

21 Likes

I’ve been perfecting my fried onion American wagyu smash burgers for the past year and tonight’s were an A+…Great way to end out the summer.

24 Likes

@Derpterps --Those look crispy and fantastic.

4 Likes

@phase Thanks man… I’m finally getting the lacing on the edges of the patties I’ve been looking for. Only takes a fully body weight smash and a 650+ degree flat top lol.

4 Likes

16 Likes

chicken nachos

17 Likes

@anonymous4289 where’s the chicken and the nachos?? All I see are jalapenos, guacamole, sour cream and tomatoes :joy:

5 Likes

The chicken ran away with the nachos.

6 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground they’re in my stomach

6 Likes

You are a savage!! Lol. I need to make some nacho supremes this week, haven’t had it since May :sleepy:

3 Likes

Man, I grew up in the Sonoran Desert. Been on the East coast for 4 years. I am DYING for good Mexican food. Going home in October. I am going to run a train on some tacos/nachos…

5 Likes

:thinking: trying to picture it now

No, that doesn’t feel like what you meant.

Let’s try this one
ezgif.com-gif-maker
That’s more like it! Lol

13 Likes

my version is not safe for work. :slight_smile:

SecondaryShowyArabianwildcat-max-1mb

5 Likes