What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Can I come solicit religious donations or so something? Just hand over apple pie.

3 Likes

peach leather

11 Likes

If you can tell me how @Pawsfodocaws made that peach leather… will gladly turn over last slice of apple pie. :rofl: ohhh no! no! no… damn dog! Sorry no pie left.

Maybe chocolate fudge cake instead? What? I gotta know how that was done. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

To make it depit the peaches blend them add sugar or we like to use honey, and experiment with lemon juice quantities then blend it all, cut parchment paper to size of dehydrator plates and pour the peach goo on to the sheet. Then leave dehydrator on high for 12 to 20 hours. Then let cool and refrigerate. This works with Cherries, plums, raspberries, blackberries. It’s so great!

@Heliosphear

6 Likes

My vegetable Pashwani Curry with fried Paneer cheese last night, I will be having it again tonight😋

13 Likes

I always trim the ends of that corn and peel most of the outer husks (kind of peeking for critters) but looking good!

3 Likes

More breakfast tacos!

12 Likes

Japanese day!!! Who’s hungry? :raising_hand_man:t2::raising_hand_man:t2:

The second plate was not so japa, but it was as good as the first :yum:

10 Likes

PLEASE MAKE ONE AS A HALLOWEEN MASK SO YOU CAN PEEL AND EAT OFF YOUR OWN FACE!

:laughing:

5 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Thatd be hilarious

4 Likes

6 Likes

Ouff I could eat that like a soupe.

3 Likes

I know right! I definitely drank a spoon lol.

5 Likes

My salsa looks the same. Atleast that’s what I’m guessing it is lol,. Very nice.
4 jalapeños
8 tomatoes on the vine
Half a sweet onion
Cilantro
A whole lemon
One clove of garlic
Teaspoon of Cummins
Teaspoon of salt
Try it sometime, it’s some good salsa, you can add habeneros if you wish, they add a really good flavor to the salsa.

10 Likes

Today’s dinner(lunch)…

11 Likes

Love the crispiness on that pork belly👍🏻. Reminds me of lechon.

5 Likes

Ham bacon cheese jalepeno Cilantro omlette, with a side of fried kielbasa covered in cayenne sauce.

8 Likes

I used to throw a pig roast for free at my hang out bar in a suburb of Chicago…Marlins in Lyons was the best bar to have it in…

12 Likes

When it comes to food, you don’t fuck around :handshake:

5 Likes

grilling home made pizza

13 Likes