What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

I got to say I their was ice cream. Nice shrimp.

2 Likes

Im gonna try that. I have never done lemon. Always lime! And just sea salt. But this does sound good.

I use usually as many tomatoes as I can shove in the blender, cherry as well for a little sweetness, few large cloves of garlic, always at least 2 jalapeños, sometimes serrano or whatever I have from a harvest. few limes, salt and some goya adobo. Once that’s all blended I put in bowl and add chopped onion and cilantro. Basic, but garden fresh. Sometimes I just eat salsa and chips for a whole meal lol.

3 Likes

I’ve never had pork belly like this. Looks pretty darn good.

3 Likes

I do the same love garden salsa…chips and salsa :yum: is a meal if you do it right imo

3 Likes

Homemade blackberry crisp bars.

14 Likes

Mrs. Helios says Thank you, going to try it this weekend. The eatable leather mask for Halloween would be amazing! :rofl:
@Herbie Thank you, I shuck the corn near the end, burn off the silk and possible critters, add grilling marks, brush with butter.

Ate to much this weekend, salad night. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

A lot of Mexican markets that sells carnitas will usually have Chicharones and its basically the same thing…

6 Likes

Im so weird and particular about fat though, I feel like Id peel it apart and only eat the leaner part :frowning:

2 Likes

Pop these into a pupusa and now you’re REALLY talking!

2 Likes

Well how about something healthy @Breelie? …my fig trees are producing bigtime this year…bumper crop…and this is just from 1 tree, I have 2 fig trees.

20210913_072850

I freeze my figs so I can enjoy them year round…

9 Likes

Now that’s something I can get down on. Those look amazing! I grow muscadines here, purple and green and can eat those till I puke, and still want more the next day :joy:

5 Likes

Planned on making meatballs and gravy. Nope.

Suffered sticker shock when I looked at the selection and price of ground beef.

Best I could do. Feast on a pic from the past.

7 Likes

Almost as cheap to buy steak than ground beef.

2 Likes

Exactly what I told MsTorino

2 Likes

Birthday steak on fine china.

13 Likes

Looking good enjoy.

1 Like

Where do you live? Because I just paid $2.77 a lb for 80% ground beef and made a bunch of sloppy joe meat with.

2 Likes

I love pupusas with fresh, crunch curtido. It’s a different chiccharon in Salvadorian fare though. They have a strange interpretation of Spanish food words.

Like Quesadilla- I always think a tortilla with melted cheese and some toppings, maybe some salsa and sour cream to dip. Instead it’s a sweet Salvadordian cheesebread adorned with sesame seeds and served with coffee.

Don’t get me started on their empanadas either. When I hear the word empanada the hunger is upon me. The last thing I expect is some sort of fried creamy dessert ball made from plantains.

Just when you think youre fluent enough to feed yourself they throw these curveballs.

(Jk- ¡te quiero mucho, guanacos!)

6 Likes

I’m in Californication. :man_facepalming:

Probably about $5 per lb at wallyworld.

6 Likes

Muslim Bean pies

8 Likes