What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Wow, I get these at Sam’s club…

3 Likes

I never heard of that before but I like some pie. Why do you call a Muslim? Just curious I’m not a hater

I haven’t seen a fig tree since I was a child thanks for sharing

2 Likes

The cheek of the hog is the best. That looks so delicious I would just like to cut it up a little bit smaller throw in a skillet eggs potatoes A nice tortilla. I’m sure it would make some delicious pasta

2 Likes

I just saw bean pies for sale on Etsy a few days ago and was very curious. Made with Navy beans right? How?? Are they mashed up? I love beans and pie… it could be pretty darn good.

This stoner eats goose…last day of nuisance goose season was today, got this just 1 hr. ago…it will start back up again in 1 month and the last day of regular goose season is 1.31.22 in central Illinois.

10 Likes

I developed a taste for them. Really the best ones were the pescado but you needed an in to find the right place.

They remind me of hitching rides in the backs of pickup trucks until late at night, getting off the truck hungry, eating them, and then finding out the hotel I booked was actually a brothel. No shit. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah… sort of a health nut lol but freaking delicious!

10 Likes

Food is medicine, some people have problems with tomatoes, its because they belong to the nightshade family of plants that are toxic, if you remove the seeds and skins the rest is good :wink:

4 Likes

secret squirrel stuff
HINT: add a little roasted garlic & balsamic vinegar too… :wink: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I did, half balsamic vinegar and half acv! I considered garlic but just decided to go simple. I usually toss in jalapeño but my jalapeños from last batch are ghost pepper hot and just steal flavor with all the heat.

2 Likes

Whipped up a Long Island for supper.
:peace_symbol:

Deep sleep followed

12 Likes

Acid craving solved

10 Likes

:smiley: happy piggy

10 Likes

Damn. That’s crazy. That was at Safeway, but it was on sale. That’s when we buy it. But it goes on sale all the time.

This week chicken legs are $.99 a lb so we’ll probably get some of those for this week. We buy what’s on sale usually.

Edit: Well we got some. I have 2 bags of legs marinating now for tomorrow.

1 Like

Time to make a snack I’ll be right back

Yogurt strawberry Honey and cereal.

8 Likes

pork belly and beef tacos that you can’t even see under a pile of cilantro :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

Dinner and Dessert

16 Likes

10 Likes