What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Simple dish

13 Likes

Always breakfast tacos lol

13 Likes

I can’t do anything else better. Everything looks so delicious I just got some homemade sausage. Don’t say anything bad about my sausage. Lol

16 Likes

@anon98660487 has more girth. His sausages! :hotdog:

5 Likes

We over here making food and you just serve up a dick. :joy:

2 Likes

Really though, almost cant go wrong with a good sausage.

I just finished up making dinner over here!

13 Likes

He doesn’t play that man does some cooking

1 Like

I was wondering when somebody was going to do that

1 Like

I’ll serve it with some bread if it makes you feel better. You’re so bad. @Breelie thanks. I needed that good laugh thank you so much! image

2 Likes

My favorite saying when I don’t like some one is to advise them to eat a bowl of dicks.

2 Likes

Italian meatballs :yum:

11 Likes

smal Brats in a Roll

13 Likes

Nothing fancy…

20210913_093940

5 Likes

Never anger a red-head:

1 Like

Those wings look yummy :drooling_face: reminds me of a recipe my mother used to make, she’d marinaded the wings in maple syrup and Italian dressing, I might just have to make those sometime soon

1 Like

Nice! Haha

2 Likes

The beginning of… breakfast tacos lol it’s a religion by now.

I got into the gorilla glue stash pretty heavy last night and accidentally ate wayyyy too many of these.

Like 6,000 calories worth :joy:

12 Likes

Homemade fig bars…way effen better than store bought fig newtons folks.

My never ending garden, it just won’t stop…did you guys know you can eat pepper leaves? Been eating them since I was a kid…

Pepper leaves. … The leaves from sweet pepper and hot pepper plants (Capsicum annuum and Capsicum frutescens) are edible and they are downright delicious. They have a milder pepper flavor than the peppers themselves, and taste a little like white pepper—delicate and fragrant.

13 Likes

:exploding_head: I didn’t know that!!

Thanks & Cheers
G

8 Likes

15 Likes