What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS! :metal: :heart:

4 Likes

My new go to appetizer at my wing spot lol
SmokeEaters :fire:

1 Like

Dang. San Jose, Ca is a bit far of a trek from Toronto, On for appetizers … :laughing:

1 Like

Come on @Pigeonman, you could do it if you wanted it bad enough :laughing: just think of all the calories you would burn walking for a month straight just to get there :joy:

1 Like

Forest G did it.

1 Like

I love chocolate. But it doesn’t like me. :cry:

Taaaaaaco night! Out of sour cream!!!

10 Likes

Why, lactose issues?

Makes me sick. Bell peppers do also and some hot peppers. Bell peppers it’s almost like a death sentence. Will almost kill me if to much.

1 Like

Started about 12 years ago. Now it’s bad. I can only eat at one Mexican place. I can’t eat stewed jalapeños either. I can eat them raw but if they’re cooked for a very long time will make me sick

1 Like

Wow what an odd thing. Acid reflux maybe? Any idea what the issue is?

1 Like

Did you get a food allergy test? I had a friend who was damn near allergic to everything, even turkey. Hated cooking for her lol.

My favorite sugar fix. Love everything Haribo puts out.

7 Likes

Bean pies have been sold since 1930s by the Nation of Islam. It’s made with Navy beans, evaporated milk, butter, sugar, eggs and spices in a whole wheat crust.

2 Likes

Beef liver with onions

8 Likes

Goood Morning all…

14 Likes

New seen it like that before
You have a recipe

1 Like

This looks super interesting. Although my first thought was omg that’s a lot of wasabi. What is the green stuff?

3 Likes

Indeed, it’s Wasabi-cheese creme to spread the rolls with

9 Likes

@saxo what are those braided noodle thingys?? Lol

:thinking: did you make that? Or is it something that’s sold in stores there? I thought maybe it was some kind of avocado cream cheese

Edit. I see the pic now. Lol.

1 Like