What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Thanks,!! Fresh veggies of course !

I just started using corn that I forgot about or was an extra cob . and carving it up off the cob cold/raw to throw in. Don’t boil it or anything. Turns out great!!

2 Likes

Sounds awesome I haven’t had stir fry for a grip. Looks really easy and good too. Right on, sounds like it will make for a great meal.

1 Like

Mine just started flowering… the entire house smells like orange blossoms!

2 Likes

Popcorn made with ghee. F’n amazing.

9 Likes

Supper

20211001_204310

14 Likes

Butterfly :fried_shrimp:

13 Likes

Who are you Phil? You eat better weekly than some royalty.

No hate. Just cheers :v:t2:

5 Likes

I grew up & lived in Chicago for 50yrs. and always went to fine/local restaurants…There are over 70 different neighborhoods in the windy city and the best part is going to those restaurants in those neighborhoods…4 yrs. ago I moved to a small rural town with a population of 700 and the good eats around here is like 35 miles away, not gonna travel 70 miles round trip for good eats so I just cook my meals…I love to cook and share my food with the townspeople and they too love my cooking…when I cooked a pork belly roll, roasted pigs head, shrimp with heads on the townspeople loved it and now a few of them are cooking the same dishes…when they butchered pigs they would just throw the pigs head in the woods for the coyotes, the pork belly was only made into bacon…in the city they would use everything head to tail…cooking is not hard, its fairly easy…I rarely cooked when I lived in the city…btw, I havent been to a fast food place in over 10yrs.

I did not cook this, one of my friends in town roasted this pigs head…if you never had roasted pigs head try it, the best part are the cheeks(jowls).

9 Likes

Makes great sense. Chicago is a culinary explosion. I’d personally take it over NYC for dining. You do it well, my friend. And you are correct, the jowls are underrated by many👍🏻

4 Likes

I have a friend in town who just sold his bar after 23 yrs. and tomorrow he will be having his birthday party and a farewell party…I told him that I will roast a pigs head and then some for his bash…I have to cook this pigs head so I can make room in my freezer for geese, ducks and venison… Its hunting season folks and this is my favorite season…

5 Likes

Me 3! I usually roll up 1.5gram dobbie to enjoy with a nice hot cup o joe!

1 Like

Nothing starts the day like chicken pot pie.

16 Likes

Those are some of the best homely meals.

5 Likes

Yep… those kind of brownies. :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Chonky pie looks delish!

2 Likes

They may be ugly, but they’re delicious

4 Likes

I meant it as a compliment, I’m a real big fan of home style dishes. It doesn’t matter what it looks like, as long as it tastes great. Btw it’s not ugly, it looks like exactly what it is. Looks friggin delicious :yum: @lophophora.ca

3 Likes

Added two slices of havarti to the chili this bowl. Delish :yum:

12 Likes

Too lazy to take the feathers out (I’m a chef I’m lazy at home) but here’s my half smoked half grilled wings for the night.

12 Likes

18 Likes