What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

This is just some random monkey bread. Minimal sugar inside the bread, and then I let it overferment so the beer sort of flavor holds over in the finished product. Douse that with a simple syrup and sprinkled salt n sugar to coat.

7 Likes

I made one with 9 holes. I need to add a second airstone to make it go faster. My first run did well but it took twice as long as rooters. Iā€™ll try and get a pic upā€¦ gotta eat right now.

2 Likes

How many mgā€™s / dose? Lol

2 Likes

@Tinytuttle

Shhhh ā€¦ zucchini and corn bread is shared with nonsmokers. The carrot cake is going to be loaded in every layer :wink:

3 Likes

:drooling_face:

4 Likes

Whatā€™s in that @saxo? I sure canā€™t read anythingā€¦ heh It looks like I see a coconut on the package. It looks good. Let me have a bite.

1 Like

Letā€™s seeā€¦
Voleā€™s milk butter caramelā€¦
Gerosteten hazelnuts splittersā€¦
Earlicker umhult with Zartschmelzender milk chocolateā€¦

3 Likes

:grinning: thanks! In that case, Iā€™ll definitely have a biteā€¦

2 Likes

is that german? the Zartschmelzender looks german to me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think soā€¦, @saxo is in Germany

3 Likes

hahaa. ja,thatĀ“s german! itĀ“s a advocaat/hazelnut/caramel filling coated with milk schokaladeā€¦hmmm,irealy like it :star_struck: ā€¦zartschmelzend means like delicat & mouthmelting

5 Likes

most of my ancestors came from germany ā€¦we still eat sour kraut and kuchen ā€¦german sausages are really popular here ā€¦ both of my grandmothers spoke only german until they went to school where they learned english ā€¦up into the 1990s there where still a few church services held in german in this area ā€¦the accent here is heavily influenced by german ā€¦as in dem dat does and de uder tings ā€¦and ja ja ja ā€¦here is a pic of my sour kraut made last fall ā€¦:smiley:

10 Likes

Kraut on a spicy sausageā€¦ now my mouth will not stop wateringā€¦
:crazy_face: :heart_eyes:
Must. not. break. quarantineā€¦

Cheers
G

8 Likes

onion rye bread fresh out of the oven ā€¦

11 Likes

Same here!!
My wife just popped out plain sourdough, light rye sourdough and a sourdough pumpernickel this morning.

Love the pressed tin backsplash!

Cheers
G

6 Likes

would love to meet her and talk about baking ā€¦its sort of like growing you get better at it with time and learn new and better ways to do things by talking with other bakers :smiley:

5 Likes

that realy looks goood!!! back then my grandma did it in a GƤrtopf like yoursā€¦just bigger! Sauerkraut goes excellent with a nice Bratwust or with yummy Eisbein :yum:

5 Likes

Iā€™d love to go to Germany for a food vacation! lolā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: ā€¦ and, maybe a beer or two.

4 Likes

Normally Iā€™m not one into ā€˜artisanal breadsā€™ but ā€œthis is specialā€.

Sourdough Pumpernickel
Just the right amount of ā€˜crunchā€™ to the crust, the sourdough just tweaks the saliva ducts slightly and the caraway seeds provide a subtle ā€˜back flavourā€™ (yes, I spelled that correctly, so there!) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Cheers
G

13 Likes

that is 2 1/2 gal not big enough so i used gal glass jars also ā€¦worked just fine :slight_smile:

5 Likes