What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

12 Likes

Very colorful stir fry tonight! And homemade pumpkin roll

15 Likes

Yeah that’s right… grilled tater tots. :sunglasses:

19 Likes

What is that fancy aero

1 Like

I sell a lot of bread :smile: pays the bills started this little side gig durning the first California lockdown,it’s got to the point I sell more breads than sausages :rofl: half my apartment block buys it and then my old customers some nurses ,but I send a lot of bread and food to the hospital

Couple of new flavors
Garlic olive rosemary ginger
And walnut and Rosemary ginger

13 Likes

it is just air chocolade…foamed chocolade

Nice I love nice chocalate love Aeros as well my sister sends me them at Christmas lol the Irish care pack chocolate and tayto

1 Like

20 Likes

11 Likes

grilling up some stuffed peppers

14 Likes

And tacos of course

17 Likes

Been cooking most of the day for my buddy’s birthday/ farewell party…this was my last pig’s head…meat on a stick, lumpia, bbq pork, pancit & squid adobo…these are dishes the townspeople always request when we have a gathering…

19 Likes

I can see why, I’d request all of that too :blush:

3 Likes

That looks very delicious. Looks like you had a great time. @Breelie and @PhilCuisine Not bad.

5 Likes

My wife work early the ass out of all that,probably be sucking on the pigs head :rofl:

9 Likes

Damn at the sausage. @anon98660487. I’ll take some. Lol I’ll send a cooler.

2 Likes

If you hadn’t posted your wife once, I was convinced I saw you on TV. Probably throw something at me or send me an elephant shit if I said where :joy:

-Ahh I found it. This episode of my 600 lb life lol This ladies husband walked in and from the side I was like hey!! I know that guy!

Some peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips

18 Likes

They special cookies

2 Likes

I’m sure you make better. Lol

Oatmeal and raisins. I know, horse patty

13 Likes