What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

I like raisins in bread thereā€™s an Irish loaf called barn brack it has raisins

3 Likes

Haha, no I wish. Probably tomorrow when the kids are in school :joy:

3 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground The classic edible saga gone wrong, Iā€™ll be right once the kids are homeā€¦

Come 4pm ā€œMum whatā€™s wrong with Dadā€ :joy:

6 Likes

Itā€™s been a while since I had one of them cookies lol last time I had some mates over from Ireland made some

5 Likes

Good Irish bread recipe

https://bakeitwithlove.com/irish-barmbrack-fruit-bread/

5 Likes

My three favorite thingsā€¦ :smile:

Sorry - I can never NOT make that joke anytime I hear/read/make chicken pot pie.

I didnā€™t do much cooking this weekend but I did make a queso dip from scratch Saturday night. I cooked onion, garlic, ground beef,red bell pepper and green chiles from this yearā€™s Hatch harvest. Set that aside, made a roux, added a Mexican cheese blend, then combined everything. Served it with warmed tortilla chips. My proportions were off - too little cheese so it ended up CHUNKY - but it was tasty!

Earlier in the week I baked white chocolate chip + cherry + macadamia cookies using THC infused coconut oil. I think I dosed them just right, and they are a treat for the palate!

4 Likes

11 Likes

Yes that kind. Gonna sleep so good tonight.

12 Likes

Now we are talking. Looks good.

1 Like

Is that a rice crispy square with Reeseā€™s pieces cereal? Making in not a rice crispy squareā€¦ lol

1 Like

12 Likes

Fresh coho caught from the river! Itā€™s salmon season and I finally made it up

Summer squash and broccoli from the garden

Kind of a free meal lol

14 Likes

It tasted like Coco Puffs. But it came from the black market delivery service so not 100% sure :smiley:

Supposed to be 150 mg, tasted like 800 mg. Was so strong in flavor. Lol

6 Likes
3 Likes

:smirk:

17 Likes

@Breelie
are those canna chocolates? i took one attempt to make them before, i followed no recipe and they just turned out to be big nasty tasting cow turds.

4 Likes

They are!! And they donā€™t taste like anything but chocolate. I did a mix of milk and dark chocolate ghirardelli chips mixed with about 1/2 cup butter. And came out spot on!

10 Likes

14 Likes

Pepper and steak is that it?

5 Likes

It was enough for me, then not pictured was the liverworst plate I hadā€¦

1 Like