What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

got a bit lazy with tomatoes too and only grow them hydro now. Along with peppers and cilantro!

3 Likes

Splurged.

:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

19 Likes

Surf & turf…mussels & extra crispy pork belly…

10 Likes

Tonight is duck breast with garlic and herb mashers.

12 Likes

That there is a damn fine meal. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It came out pretty good. I just need to figure out how to crisp the skin more with out over cooking it. I know how to I suppose but I don’t have a convection oven. Maybe ill finish in the air fryer next time.

4 Likes

16 Likes

breakfast tacos!

19 Likes

No pics but I spent like 8-10 hours smoking a pork butt yesterday and had pulled pork sandwiches with a honey lime slaw for dinner. It’s a weekend favorite since buying a Traeger grill, now I’m hooked on smoking my food too :joy::joy:

8 Likes

How does pork but smoke, do grind it up or just break off bits and put it in a pipe, does it give you a good buzz :thinking:

5 Likes

I run it through a grinder first, very thick dank smoke, no buzz, kind of a waste of a pig honestly, but everyone’s doing it… :joy:

3 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.

18 Likes

Breakfast for dinner. Uncured bacon, and French toast with boysenberry syrup…awesome stoned choice.

19 Likes

That looks so dope :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

now i want some french toast.

3 Likes

The best part about it was the bacon tasted like it had been smoked for 10 hours. Freaking dank stuff. I thought I liked pepper bacon, this stuff kicks it’s ass!

2 Likes

After reading that I had to open up the picture and zoom right in on the bacon….man I want some bacon….

2 Likes

Like stealing candy from a baby. I’ll buy him more tomorrow I swear.

10 Likes