What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Take away St Louis sticky ribs

14 Likes

Take away chicken pad thai

6 Likes

@DanzaKuduro

i can’t stand pad thai but i love pad see eiw w/ beef

Fried chicken, collard and turnip greens, candied yams and rice.

12 Likes

Round steaks cooked with onion carrots and black beans

13 Likes

Take away thali with garlic Naan

14 Likes

Fried stuffed cabbages rolls & salmon…

14 Likes

7 Likes

Kielbasa, pepers, bacon and cheese. Cant forget the hot sauce :yum:

14 Likes

Turkey

23 Likes

There’s one of these not to far from me,we also have an24 hour doughnut place 4 blocks from my house I’ve fell into that doughnut shop in some states :rofl:

2 Likes

My wife is off poultry at the minute lol got a fly up her ass one day about chickens laying eggs out of their asses :rofl:

She hasn’t ate any kind of bird since,may get some prime rib for thanksgiving

5 Likes

My style of home made chicken enchilada soup. May not look like much, but it’s oooooh so good.

13 Likes

Making bread I eat a lot of bread just out of the oven got some kerrygold butter waiting

14 Likes

Ganja, Those big O horse patties I made the other day and some yogurt and honey and some Barenaked triple berry mix some granola shit The milk had butter on top it was pretty good.

8 Likes

Damn y’all.

I need to get my cooking game back on after my hands start working again from all these days of Croptober!

2 Likes

I mix my weed brownies with 33% cream, 3% yoghurt and raspberries, might add some nuts and a small amount of oats next time that looks like it tastes good.

12 grams of added sugar per 8 Oz serving of milk
:thinking: not good if you drink a lot of milk.

2 Likes

I do drink a lot of milk. I love Whole Foods. I think I go to fresh market I think they close whole foods down. I think I’ve been smoking too much no eating it is the best for me I stopped for a little bit I will not anymore it makes me feel a lot better I’m actually laughing right now talking about it so that’s a good sign for me.

2 Likes

I’m down for any recipes whatsoever if you got some ideas that can help me out because most of the time all my trimmings I just throw them in the trash. Hemp

1 Like

I am the same, I avoid processed foods as much as possible. I try and get as much organic produce I can, but the supply chains are starting to be restricted, so there is less out there to choose from.

Try and find a local farm shop if your not in a city. It’s usually cheaper as well if you go direct, even cheaper if you can grow your own.

Looking to start growing my own micro greens atm.

2 Likes