What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Love it.

4 Likes

I love Tokin and grilling… covers the smell. Wash up for dinner. :sunglasses:

17 Likes

13 Likes

I had hotdogs and eggs.
Don’t you post a good picture. Lol @Heliosphear That’s what I’m talking about. @saxo Your food always looks good. It always looks like you have a good time even with your landscaping pictures I remember we have talked before. @saxo peace my friend

3 Likes

sure we had a great time @Hemp …as almost every week,when cooking/grilling in the Garden.

1 Like

Damn bro I’m flying out for one of those BBQ someday lol

2 Likes

Outback baby!

10 Likes

Ground lamb tacos :fire:

13 Likes

I really like homemade chicken soup, but especially with buttered toast.

13 Likes

More bread
One is olive garlic Rosemary ginger
The other is chocalate M&Ms with bacon you mite laugh at this but this is a pretty good loaf of bread,you get
Your chocolate and bacon fix in one bite :rofl:

It’s mostly women eat my loafs lol they like the funky flavors

17 Likes

That last line…lol

7 Likes

Bacon M&M bread eh… :thinking:

2 Likes

Well the bread has treacle syrup and ginger before I add anything it really is good you got the bacon taste with sweet chocolate and then the biter from the treacle it’s a winner

Ive been making bread for about 2 years now so I have all my recipes down
And all new recipes get tested by the nurses :joy: them ladies like bread
Photo of one of my loafs in the hospital lunch room lol

You need to be eating this bread with real butter not this I can’t believe it’s not butter shit lol

10 Likes

I had to fix that :laughing:

7 Likes

Tonight’s supper…

17 Likes

Cold windy day outside. Did a simple beef stew in the instapot.

18 Likes

20 Likes

simple but delicious

3 Likes

That looks great man. :+1:

I am trying to work out making a vegetable samosa without potato to reduce the carbs.

Thinking of sweet potato, but I don’t like the sweetness. I was thinking of adding cauliflower to add some acid and remove the sweetness also or turnip as that will mash down and add some bitterness to counter the sweetness of the potato as well.

Here’s my last two nights meals. Mushroom Stroganoff with veggie burger.

8 Likes

I have a question one of the nurses gave me a bag of olives for making them bread,you have to do something to them or can you eat them straight out of the bag

10 Likes