What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

Shady, are you a vegetarian or vegan? Because my soon to be future ex-girlfriend will be moving in with me at the end of this month? Everyone here knows Iā€™m a meat eaterā€¦btw, sheā€™s a veganā€¦

1 Like

I am a lacto ovarian vegetarian, I eat no meat or meat derivatives but I do eat dairy and eggs.

Vegan is nothing from an animal, food wise but also includes, leather or personal hygiene products that use or have been tested on animals.

How long have you been dating her :thinking: you are either going to have to either cook 2 meals or let her do her own cooking or become vegetarian lol.

No cross contamination with the cooking utensils :joy:

3 Likes

Iā€™m getting where Iā€™m going to go that route.

1 Like

Seems like a fair trade for letting them eat your funky loads :joy:

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a solid trade right there. Best bet is to brine them to remove the bitterness.

4 Likes

This is mentalā€¦Iā€™m so impressed :star_struck::raised_hands:

2 Likes

Was raised on this haha, Saturday morning; leftovers for breakfast. Add an egg to anything, its probably a win. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@phase I used to make breakfast pizzas at a restaurant I worked at, bacon, sausage, mozzarella and a cracked egg in the middleā€¦ pretty popular

2 Likes

Not as popular as @anon98660487 load though by the sounds of it haha, maaan your post had me laughing my head off

2 Likes

Making hybrids wooo

5 Likes

Canā€™t get more simple than this pork chop mash spuds gravy
And olive garlic and black truffle oil loaf

16 Likes

Doesnā€™t sound so simple, but Iā€™m sure itā€™s delicious :yum:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve always cooked non of my ex girlfriends could cook,takes my wifey all day to cook and she makes a mess so I do it

Taught myself how to make bread 2 years ago first lockdown lol started the sausage and bread bussiness now I make more bread than sausage like I said most of my customers are ladies so they like bread,I used to just make plain breads then they started wanting different types of loafs thatā€™s how it all came around

I make bread on my 2 days off work get stoned and make beautiful loafs all made by hand no mixer used

16 Likes

I thought you were sending me bread. Lol that looks so good. I want some. Iā€™m a rice eater. I do like some good mashed potatoes

1 Like

12 Likes

Haha cracked me up. Very subtle here :smile:

3 Likes

I actually have a different girlfriend every 5-6 yearsā€¦the last one didnā€™t even make it past 3yrs. and we broke up around Julyā€¦This new one was a model, worked at Chicago Mercantile Exchange trading floor and we went to the same high school, she sat in front of me in one classā€¦sheā€™s moving outa Chicago, sheā€™s tired of the shootings and the peopleā€¦

2 Likes

I donā€™t know if that bread would travel

2 Likes

Sheā€™s gonna do her own cooking but she said sheā€™ll eat my homemade pizza if I use vegan cheeseā€¦sheā€™ll also eat some of my vegetables if theyā€™re sauteed or steamedā€¦this is sauteed tofu and spinachā€¦

6 Likes

That looks good man :+1:

1 Like