What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Heres yesterday’s and todays meal.

The wife had a prime rib steak and new potatoes.

I had a Shashi vegetable and paneer curry with a side of Pani Puri.

The Pani Puri are made of tapioca flour and water and deep fried. I think they are the Indian equivalent of Yorkshire pudding lol.

They are crispy like chips so you poke a hole in them with your thumb, add the pani puri mix which is, finely chopped fried onions, carrots and added to mashed potatoes and some peas, all mixed up with spices. I just tested them out with my curry to see what they are like tonight.

Then add a drizzle of the Masti juice, made from Tamarind and mint. Its very watery and has a slightly bitter taste, I have also had it with veggy samosas in the UK always wondered what it was I was dunking them in lol.

9 Likes

Finally made some nacho supreme :grinning:

ezgif.com-gif-maker

17 Likes

Ever listen to Tenacious D?

3 Likes

You dont always have the f her hard, in fact sometimes thats not nice to do

4 Likes

6 Likes

Hell yeah
b6b
ezgif.com-optimize (1)

4 Likes

Love those guys.

3 Likes

INWARD SINGING!! I’VE FIGURED IT OUT MAN!!! Now Im always fing singing and im never fing stopping. I’m like a fing one man band im like a fing one man band!!!

4 Likes

Is your food in the what do stoner’s eat movie trailer… only one way to find out. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Chicken Garlic Alfredo pizza came out well make the crust super thin

Big ass caramel chocolate apple for dessert

16 Likes

Awesome, in the trailer!

2 Likes

You are one of 17 OG’s in the trailer, still haven’t made peach leather… maybe the video will peek interest in making it.

2 Likes

@Heliosphear that, is, EPIC!! :star_struck: These vids you keep making are amazing!! :heart_eyes: I love them.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m working gardeners trailer tomorrow, flowers, vegetables and exotics.
Have a great Friday. Thank you for your kindness and sharing with OG’s.

2 Likes

I’m exhausted after eating that apple it was over a pound :rofl:

Uploading: 491FE55B-D008-44EE-A81B-5B78282B11B1.jpeg…

8 Likes

here we have ‘affy tapples’

7 Likes

Theirs a place on pier 39 in San Francisco sells all sorts of apples my favorite is the coconut apples,I could probably make them but then I would have to eat them all :rofl:

2 Likes

My apology, had to edit the title misspellings and move some pictures around.

The following OG’s are in this trailer, in order of appearance.
@Roux @MoBilly @dgtxxx @Worcestershire_Farms @Oldtimerunderground @lophophora.ca @PhilCuisine @Breelie @Vertebrata @FattyRoots @Rabeats2093 @Qtip @neogitus @Pawsfodocaws @bassman5420 @Neb @DougDawson

Part 2 of this trailer will be take out and delivery foods, I’m thinking @anon98660487 is going to be there. Have a great Friday OG’s. Be good to yourself.

17 Likes

@Heliosphear there are some mighty fine chinese bbq ribs in a post back a ways, not sure if they’re good enough, lol.

2 Likes

Selected and saved, seeyah in part two. Have a great night. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like