What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

pork loin and mashed potatoes.

13 Likes

Loubieh

16 Likes

Blueberry Pancakes

15 Likes

You know it. @Oldtimerunderground is this a trick? I’m looking for a big bush. Hell let’s look a @lefthandseeds

Sorry ladies I have a date. It looks delicious @Oldtimerunderground

3 Likes

Lol, yeah. I tricked my kids and told them they were plain pancakes, then they cut them open and saw the blueberries :joy:

Thanks bro!! The kids and wife loved em :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Wife says the apple is too bitter I can’t taste anything :rofl:

3 Likes

hope Your Taste will come back soon? …wondering,how long it can
take :anguished:

Rice-Bacon-Chicken-Onions-Vegies -Pan

9 Likes

Your wife must have a really sweet tooth, if a little bit of apple can affect all that toffee and chocolate lol.

2 Likes

I know she’s picky :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

A 2 curry night tonight.

The wife’s was chicken Korma. Camera got steamed up :unamused:

I decided on a Paneer Vindaloo. I stayed almost true to the recipe this time, either I am getting immune or the chilies are not that hot. It said 20 de seeded whole red chilies blended up with 2 tablespoons of vinegar and 2 of water, I left the seeds in to make sure it was hot. It wasn’t :frowning_face_with_open_mouth: I will chuck in some green thai and ghost peppers in for the other half tomorrow. It was still very tasty.

15 Likes

I read somewhere someone didn’t get their taste back for 9 months,it’s driving me insane,can’t taste my weed or food

2 Likes

Got these olives from one of the wife’s coworkers so started my brine…just water for the first week,then going to make a different brine,says I have to change
The water twice a day for the first week

15 Likes

Jambalaya! Melt your face off true Louisiana jambalaya.

20 Likes

:joy::joy:

Good times are at the table

17 Likes

Made a soup to match the weather change.

Onion, Celery, Carrot, Sweet Potato, White Potato, Barley, Kale (from garden).

20 Likes

Meatballs and pasta
Since
It’s lashing outside I’ll update lol

18 Likes

Surf and turf Sunday with my pimped out baked potato.

19 Likes

Honey collection growing :honey_pot:. Little bit obsessed. One pic is what I last grabbed other pic is current collection which is stilll growing. Have some wildflower to get now. Glad they sell it at all Ontario farm boy for cheap (and it’s good)

The farm boy label one is from truebee/peachey honey farm.

11 Likes

I know what I’d do with a jar of that make some infused honey to put on my toast .

7 Likes

Busy day so quick stop at Tim Hortons for a roast beef sandwich.

12 Likes