What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

I had those a while back. I remember them tasting nothing like I thought they would but being really tasty……can’t really remember what they tasted like though

2 Likes

Like chocolate. Not bad. I can taste the salt more than anything. I should not be eating them. Lol I had a few.

1 Like

Helped a buddy make some PR pasteles.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Trim break!! New England style Clam Chowder

19 Likes

Pink cupcakes with icing. Surely someone would have to be afflicted with a terrible hunger to start baking before 9am.

I don’t normally use the silicone muffin cups, but they performed their task effectively.

Must have been inspired by yesterday’s baking. Guess why these one’s were green.

14 Likes

They look dope! Love me some vegemite! Love me some chips! How could you go wrong!

1 Like

Beside the canucks stole “ketchup chips” from the Aussie’s anyway…remember these bad boys!

With the added flavour bomb that you would just eat at the end when you forgot to put it in!

2 Likes

My Specialty ready in 5mi :+1:

1 Like

Rigatoni with red and yellow cherry tomatoes and Genovese pesto :tomato: :fork_and_knife:

11 Likes

mix of raw fish directly from gallipoli city famous for their raw fish scampi … mussels … clams … all raw cockles finally spicy raw oysters and normal oysters

enjoy your meal​:it::muscle:

10 Likes

Bacon makes everything better :smiley:

14 Likes

hello everyone, do you guys by any chance know any recipes on how to make fried or baked cannabis pistils?

2 Likes

Its on.

13 Likes

15 Likes

kiwi banana apple and persimmon :zzz:

12 Likes

Don’t think I’ve actually had persimmon, but I always want to steal some from a neighbors tree that’s by the street and never harvested!

3 Likes

Beautiful day for grilling while working out in the yard…

17 Likes

Burger time wife wanted one for work lunch sexy burger just enough happening in it to keep you happy

Now I have to find a way of wrapping it up

16 Likes

Are these pork or beef ribs? I sort of long roast beef most of the day, sort of rotisserie style, but I just picked up 2 huge pork rib racks from the trusty Costco and not sure what to do with them. With beef I strip membrane, boil for a bit to break down some fat (15 min ish), then grill and baste with a homemade bbq sauce.

1 Like