14 Likes

Niiiice Ragu!

1 Like

That’s so many more steps though. :slight_smile:

Lazy as fffffffffffff

1 Like

It’s taos, it was really good.

2 Likes

Best boba I’ve tried and I’ve tried a lot!!

11 Likes

This looks really good. I’ve never had the pleasure of having this and are those special candy/cookies or? Looks dank af .

2 Likes

They’re called Macaroons! Super soft but a slight crunch and chewy “jam” in the middle :fire:

3 Likes

Mate I haven’t lived in Aus for over 15 years so I think I missed them, do love me some Sandboy’s though… the BBQ flavour is next tiing

These are pretty nostalgic too

3 Likes

My wife wants
Me to make her macaroons,she thinks because I can cook and bake I can make anything lol have to look at a recipe

4 Likes

She probably knows about this place I got it from called Teaspoons! Pretty damn popular!

It’s actually not that hard to make you just have to perfect the texture. Chewy inside but a nice crisp crunch to the outer layer shell. And the recipes call for butter!! Thc butter!!

4 Likes

Have to be normal butter my wife don’t do any form of cannabis I’ll get it down after couple of try’s

6 Likes

I just had me a smoked turkey leg from save a lot, and by god it was amazing

2 Likes

Love a good macaron never tried boba tea that does look delicious everyone says they are yummy no particular reason either

1 Like

Wife has me drinking that lol

11 Likes

Pork ribs babe…I will be cooking then going to a gathering today for the football games but first I’m going goose hunting …

2 Likes

Octopus ragout :star_struck:

11 Likes

10 Likes

Im working on something cajun and different lol. Going to be some shrimp and stone ground corn grits tacos lol

13 Likes

looks damn good. Going to break into mine today.

3 Likes