What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 1)

PozolĆØ from the other night.

10 Likes

Dinner last night

I didnā€™t make this one

9 Likes

Blood sausage, ehā€¦un spoken zie duetch?

2 Likes

ja,ich spreche deutsch :wink: not every1 likes Blood sausage,but i do!!

3 Likes

Spaghetti Bolognese(selfmade from an old recipe ,my grandpa brought back from northern italy after WW2ā€¦dark times back then,but a great recipe to keep for my grandkidsā€¦

9 Likes

I may need to get that recipe from youā€¦ nom, nom, nomā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

She just wonā€™t stop making food. I tried to get her to stop but she wonā€™t.

Pickled carrots and daikon radish

12 Likes

Pssstā€¦ She is trying to kill youā€¦
:joy: :rofl:

Enjoy!
G

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be here to take deliveries 24/7 and the address isā€¦ :sunglasses:

Better keep her around! Is that an oriental type of pickling? You guys are eating good and healthy! Iā€™m taking the easy way out tonight. Chicken pot pie. Sometimes they are just so good. peace

3 Likes

I second that, except we are only taking 23/7 deliveriesā€¦ you know, got to take a shower together to save water. :wink:

This is a favorite in most Latin countries and island nations, can you guess what it is? Hereā€™s hint, pigeon peas.

8 Likes

@Heliosphear Arroz con Gandulez y Pernil. I made a pork shoulder just the other day!

If you dont mind me asking, what kind of spanish?

5 Likes

Yes but there are no fancy spices. The main thing is that she used rice wine vinegar.

She is flattered you guys like it.

3 Likes

Spot on! Feeds the whole family, we love it.
Anyone care for some Irish stew and blaa rolls, Kerry gold buttered of course.

11 Likes

That looks delicious.

Iā€™ve got some hearty turkey stews in my future because the lady made this:

She made an 18 pound turkey. For 2 of us. She is crazy.

I helped by trussing the bird and making the gravy :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Iā€™m making another batch of traditional beef stew today. I normally take a couple of solid recipes and make them fit into what I want. I made one a month or two ago and it was some of the best stew Iā€™ve ever had and I was raised on itā€¦ just not as good as it could have been!

Iā€™m making a little extra this time so I can share with my neighbor. Heā€™s 82 years old, originally from Chihuahua, Mexico, and is a master Adobe builder. I feel bad because i was going to share the last pot but I never saw him out and I ate it all. I didnā€™t expect that I would like it so much.

So, version 2 today. Wish me luckā€¦ Iā€™m going in!

6 Likes

Good luck! Sharing food is the best part.

All the best.

3 Likes

:+1: Agreed! Nothing better. Someone elseā€™s cooked food always tastes soo goodā€¦ because they cooked it! :yum:

2 Likes

@DiggySoze

13 Likes

Oh Yeah baby!!

That is what (without exception) every stoner Iā€™ve known since '71 would eat on sight. :cut_of_meat: :heartbeat: :meat_on_bone:
:+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Coconut cream pie.
Crust and filling made by me.

:slight_smile:

10 Likes