What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

It is delicious, so good you think its bad lol. The weed brownies are not strong, but seem to increase in strength dramatically when you have a couple of tokes with them.

Tonight’s master piece of quisine Fried eggs and plain breakfast sausages and toast, yes lovely toast. Only 17 grams of carbs per slice :roll_eyes: so no raspberries or yoghurt tonight :cry:. It was as worth it, you cant have fried eggs without toast.

Every grocery store around here has only done the beyond meat sausages with either medium or hot Italian flavouring, which I hate, sorry Italians.

Sunday the store had plain for the first time so I bought the 15 packs they had left on the shelf, because I know I will probably never see them again lmao.

9 Likes

Just a chicken stir fry, not particularly inspired.

There was broccoli, but by the time I sat down to my plate it was gone. I’m told the broccoli was delicious though.

I remember all the cartoons from my childhood that touted the horrors of vegetables, and all the advertisements for pop tarts, cereal, and kraft dinner. Maybe I’m off on a tangent here, but I’m starting to wonder if television has been detrimental to society.

12 Likes

@lophophora.ca
eating on your laptop?! :laughing:

4 Likes

Whenever Mrs Foreigner makes me eat vegetables I make a face and go “ewww vegetables!”

Don’t tell her but I actually kind of like them.

5 Likes

Adobo with coconut milk
13 gloves of garlic minced
3 teaspoons
Of black pepper
Corns ground
1/2 cup soy sauce
3/4 cup rice wine vinegar
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
1 cup of coconut milk if you want leftovers full tin
5 bay leaves

Fry beef for
Couple of minutes take out of pan
Garlic and onion in fry till you can smell the garlic beef back in

Stir …put all the soy sauce rice wine vinegar and sugar in the pan simmer for an hour I like to put spuds in mine…I’ll eat this tomorrow for dinner pretty simple but good meal serve with white rice or brown rice

10 Likes

lasagna with pesto :grinning:

10 Likes

That looks good I eat lots of pasta :rofl:

2 Likes

minestrone with crispy bacon and pecorino romano mmm… to lick your fingers :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

10 Likes

Thats not like any ministrone I have ever seen. Normally it’s all fluid with hardly anything in it, that looks excellent :+1:

1 Like

FIX - FIX - Crispy rice omelette with the remaining rice from the soup. :drooling_face:

10 Likes

Another first for me, rice omlete never heard of it but it looks good.

4 Likes

I’m pretty hungry and have rice.

How did you make this pleae?

2 Likes

Why not start making kombucha? It’s really easy, and if you can’t find someone to give you a scoby you can always make one.

Those are my favourites, really want to try brewing up something with fresh turmeric and ginger. After I moved a year and a half ago, I pretty much stopped fermenting stuff altogether and really miss making sauerkraut and kombucha the most.

2 Likes
5 Likes

leftover-pan…brussels,romanesco,chicken & cheese :yum:

10 Likes

Some good old Garlic Fingers with Donair Sauce, and a works pizza

12 Likes

How I heat my leftover pizza for dinner(lunch)…ramen soup…btw, I sprinkled some fresh cheese on my leftover pizza before reheating…

I also saw these at Aldi’s, figured I’d give it a shot…

11 Likes

10 Likes

Conchiglioni stuffed with baked meat :relieved:

13 Likes

11 Likes