What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Finally warm out so I grilled
Tbones
BBQ mashed potatoes(boiled then thrown into cast iron skillet with butter and roast garlic)
Asperigus (spicy)
Sautéed garlic/mushrooms
Had alderwood smoke box ripping the whole time
Paired with English dark ale wife had a merlot

15 Likes

12 Likes

ribeye steak with potato and salad

7 Likes

:drooling_face:

11 Likes

Brownie cupcakes with a honey peanut butter center my co workers get to enjoy treats when I’m bored at work

12 Likes

Lucky people!! Those sound really tasty.

2 Likes

Mrs. Helios on grill

Steak toppings

Asparagus with bacon

All you need now is a fork. :drooling_face:

13 Likes

Stuffed venison backstrap wrapped in bacon, cooked on the grill

16 Likes

That looks killer I love venison. I made this for breakfast today and was so impressed I took a pic…gf was lukewarm about it lol :neutral_face:

@Heliosphear I freakin love tomato sandwiches and make them just like that…on toast with way too much butter and pepper. I crave them all the time. Good taste!

8 Likes

Mmmm^ venison omelet, only missing one thing… home made salsa for topping.

Let me know when the salsa is ready. What??? Oh alright I’ll go make it.

9 Likes

Banana bread

10 Likes

LOL ok y’all need to stop, I gained 10 pounds just looking (read ‘drooling’) at these pics!! oh wait…maybe it’s I need to stop looking! ))

6 Likes

Munchies are contagious on the interwebs… :sweat_smile:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Roasted Cajun peanuts :peanuts: :fire:

6 Likes

We just need a baseball game and a beer in front of those!

3 Likes

a peanut bar …also enjoiable without beer & baseball :smile:

5 Likes

Is it a German tradition to drink beer with peanut butter and chocolate? I haven’t tried it, but today might be the day. Lol

7 Likes

Just like in my house, I think its tradition to drink beer with anything and about everything! I love IPA with dark chocolate and although not together, white cheddar cheese. Beers pair well with the oddest things.

6 Likes

Beer and chocolate is good, beer and peanut butter sandwich is good, peanut butter and chocolate together, I just don’t like it, cheese and onion sandwich with beer is my favorite.

6 Likes

Speaking of peanut butter my buddy down the street turned me on to a peanut butter whisky that can be purchased at our local liquor store … inquired in it at the store and the clerk even mentioned pairing it with some chocolate whisky ! Supposed to tasted like a Reece’s peanut butter cup! Yum!

Anybody ever try this?

5 Likes