What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Never heard of it… wonder how that came together. Seems odd on the surface.

3 Likes

Cheese and onion sandwiches with an IPA beer… my dad’s favorite!
for me - dry roasted no-salt almonds, cheese & beer Hmm… Beer & nibblies…

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Cooked the wife dinner tonight for Mother’s Day kebabs with rice and sausage jalapeño poppers! Damn good!

8 Likes

@Tinytuttle Nice! Looks fabulous.
You ever have one of those Monday’s when only a TBT and crisps will bring yah back from the edge…

Butt… what if all that salt sets off my sweet tooth?

Gotcha covered. :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Damn that looks good ! I’m always yearning for the time the first fresh garden tomatoes come off the vine for the most delicious tomato sandwiches ever slap some bacon and slathered in mayo and I’m in heaven!

3 Likes

Wife went to the liquor store and came back with these looks like I’ll have a Reese’s peanut butter cup drink tonight!

7 Likes

Well… if we’re all gonna get skrewballed, gonna need some chili fries.
I never thought of peanut butter and chocolate whiskey, that sounds fabulous!

10 Likes

Ribeye steak seasoned with garlic, oregano, turmeric, paprika and fried in avocado oil using cast iron skillet

12 Likes

Cast Iron rules!!

Bonus points for @DanzaKuduro :+1: :sunglasses:
P.S. you can never have ‘too much’ garlic

Cheers
G

7 Likes

love curry but not so hot nowadays, I try eat meals with plenty veg, I love strawberry jam butties and banana butties, love biscuits with my coffee. to combat constipation every morning for the last 40odd years I mix wheat bran with oat bran with plenty milk and sugar keeps me very healthy indeed.

4 Likes

Many years ago before 24hr grocery stores I drove around for about 3 hrs in the middle of the night for nutter butters

6 Likes

Wake and bacon for Sunday brunch with orange juice, have a wonderful Sativa day.

9 Likes

Iv probably post omelettes before but this was topped with pan fries, onion, asparagus, leftvovers topped with Mexican creama yum

8 Likes

Or onion ! Imo

3 Likes

Sweet potato bread includes Saigon cinnamon, allspice, butter, pecans, 4 eggs and a big ass sweet potato.

8 Likes

Waiting for the call to come over brother! “Warm up butter I’ll be right over”!

3 Likes

One is not living to their full potential until Ithey have had peanut butter popsicle on a stick and a RED beer!

Ancient Chineses proverb!

5 Likes

:ice_cream:
Bought 40$ worth of Baskin Robbins Oregon Blackberry to see me through the coming months. :sleeping_bed: :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Beef pattie, tato skins, curly fries, chicken tenders, mozzarella sticks… I gave half of it to the dog. The freezer broke so we had appetizer Fry day dinner. Always making the best of the situation :grin:

11 Likes

Bacon egg and cheese on a sesame bagel :yum:

13 Likes