What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Hamburg and onion, no cheese.

Does it still count as dairy-free if it has beef in it?

8 Likes

Protein diet. :peace_symbol:

Midnight snack.
Wed cake.

Stoner photography.

9 Likes

Yeah that’s clever, it’s fucking with my brain big time trying to work it out, how you did it :dizzy_face: I need another coffee it’s too early in the morning for my brain to comprehend.

5 Likes

You took a picture with the phone, uploaded it to here, took a picture of the phone with a camera of the phone with the picture and uploaded that, then took another picture with a camera of the phone displaying the 2 other pics :thinking:

3 Likes

@Shadey that sounds about right 2 me thanks for the breakdown, and @GramTorino thanks for the trippy pic definitely had my brain doing circles trying 2 figure it out I gave up n got stoned😎

3 Likes

You got it @Shadey
I was drinking and smoking that night and had a lil fun with multiple cell phones.
Tequila made me do it.

4 Likes

Being an artist I like visual things. especially stuff that makes you think, how the hell did they do that lol.

3 Likes

Just one of those days.

@Shadey
@Budafly

7 Likes

Its starting to become a fractal lol.

3 Likes

venison kabobs the marinades consists of soya sauce brown sugar wood smoke and illconcieved beer (okanogan springs blackberry ale) also onions, zucchini and bacon love making these for a pot luck bbq love the look on people’s faces when the find out they’re eating/raving about :flushed: deer meat.

7 Likes

Oh hell yeah, and in case you haven’t seen my reply to your other post, all I need is the address.

Wrapped in bacon!! YESS!! :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

Looks like you have the same plates we do, are they Denby?

Omg yessss now I want popcorn lol

1 Like

Costco M&Ms. :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

I’ve got frozen waffles, frozen hamburger patty, and gouda. :thinking: No bread, 'dough.

:gear: :factory: :cheese: :wind_face:

Fuggit.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

2g of dabs in a pound of chocolate. Soon to be a Swiss meringue buttercream.

I lied; Made the lazy mans frosting, a ‘definitely, probably, hopefully not child-slave labor’ dark chocolate ganache.

7 Likes

Ok trying something new here have all these plants all over the yard might as well turn them into burger toppings!

7 Likes

This little guy ten feet out the back door,

growing in the sand took one for the team!

5 Likes

Fry em in a good, real, salted butter until they’re crispy, and dry em on paper towels before crumbling them into seasoning.

Works better with flower tops than leaves. Don’t tell anybody.

6 Likes