Cheers
G

4 Likes

My first time making/trying and yup just another reason to love bacon

2 Likes

Cobb salad on the go…

7 Likes

Bbq pork belly (bacon)Naan bread pizza
Cook pork belly (subbed in bacon)half way then throw naan bread onto the cast iron in the pork fat
top pizza accordingly (no fresh basil yet😥)
I put the bacon on warming rack to crisp up when the naan bread is crispy brown on the bottom remove from pan/bbq and pair accordingly in this case a steamworks flagship ipa
image|375x500

the key is the naan bread fried in the bacon or pork belly you can go as fancy as you’d like with the toppings please try this out great for groups as you can personalize the pizzas with whatever toppings you’d like

5 Likes

Steamworks… chocolate porter, Black IPA…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes: :partying_face: :sunglasses:

Bacon fat fried naan pizza - that’s genius :nerd_face: :+1:
If my wife didn’t kill me for making it… That pizza would!

Cheers
G

2 Likes

What does a stoner do if they don’t have sliced cheese? Use sting and strip it!:laughing::laughing:

6 Likes

awesome, stockton california? I used to drive out to antioch every year to pick rainier cherries. It’s a lot of fun driving out into the delta valley and seeing all the old orchard / fruit packing communities.

edit-
You can find some great restaurants out there because of the formation of immigrant communities during the expansion of industrialized agriculture in california.

Some towns have amazing chinese food or korean food, others have amazing traditional soul food and barbeque, there are towns with restaurants that represent specific local styles of mexican cooking, and you can find distinct communities from many latin american countries which all have completely different cuisines.

the sacramento delta valley is so overlooked because it’s primarily farmland and river delta wetlands, but it’s really a great place to explore because of the diversity of these little communities.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Yessss. My war wonton NOT in a styrofoam cup. Had trouble eating it with my mask on. (Had to use old pic. I woofed it before I could snap it. Lol)

8 Likes

Indeed. Spoiled being surrounded by ultra fresh fruits and veggies. Gilroy can be fun during the garlic festival. Assuming no killings and festivals are allowed in the future. Lol

3 Likes

Damn!! War Wonton - takes me way back!
I love the Phos but War wonton is a different animal.

Yeah!
G

4 Likes

Some chicken breast, colored bell peppers, sweet&sour sauce over white rice

Cheers

11 Likes

I need y’all’s opinion. Favorite candy, no wrong answers.

Even if you say necco wafers. I’ll feel bad for you. But I will not judge. Lol

5 Likes

Horehound, nothing beats it! :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

@Gpaw when you say horehounds we’re talking hard candies, like cough drops?

2 Likes

Yeah!!
Those ones… OK… I can see that maybe… they might be an acquired taste
:crazy_face:

But I LOVE them!
Remember - no judging (out loud) :crazy_face: :rofl: :joy:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I don’t eat much candy but around Halloween I get a bag of those Smarties and the kids don’t come by so I’ll eat it all. It must be from childhood. Mostly I’m a dark chocolate kind of person. Lots of dark chocolates go really good with a good hoppy IPA beer. I like the occasional Almond Snickers. It’s rare for me to buy candy, though.

5 Likes

Sweets?! Richs Banana split.

5 Likes

Woofed at one of my favorites from when I worked downtown way back in the 80’s. YES 1980’s, not 1880’s. lol

Most of the surrounding businesses are boarded up and tagged. Frickin sad.

7 Likes

booty like groceries

1 Like