What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

No good food in the house, so made a pizza from scratch. Chicken and onion with a garlic butter sauce instead of a red.

10 Likes

Heat wave finally set in here in (the 204)Manitoba so Whatever I cook this afternoon it’ll be on tha grill :hamburger: ? :hotdog:? :deer: ? :cow2:? :chicken:? :man_shrugging:For now its ice cold bread in a glass

4 Likes

Deja vous

6 Likes

Wing sauce / Garlic parm

9 Likes

You’ll never guess what I’m making!

Deja Three

8 Likes

7 Likes

Day four of The Chicken Pizza Apocalypse.

5 Likes

Day five of the Chicken Pizza Apocalypse, and one of the roommates complained about the chicken pizza. We cooked the Roommate.

10 Likes

I think I see a toenail in the topping there! Lol

2 Likes

:rofl: Fookin endless supply of dough and onions in the house!

Lookin good! But no chicken on my pie pls. :100:

3 Likes

cornbread. frequently.

8 Likes

that, black eyed peas and collard greens

that is eating

7 Likes

Speaking of Collards. Let a plant go to seed this year and holy cow did it produce.

42.0N and they survive the winter no problem here.

4 Likes

…or, butterbeans, or, …pintos. As long as you have the fresh collards. I like the purple collards. I miss that part of the southeast… veggies!

2 Likes

Did summer sausage this time. Was given to me as “Homemade Kielbasa” but I’m used to kielbasa that tastes like hot dogs. I feel like I’m disrespecting the product by calling it kielbasa lmao

8 Likes

Steak n Onion Pizza;

Cheese was just for looks.

11 Likes

Soooo not sure if anyone has tried like a Mexican creama , sour cream, or ranch with their red spaghetti sauce On spaghetti ? It’s quite delicious almost like like a tomato/Alfredo combo

4 Likes

Better add a spoonful of pesto on the side. I used to be the king of mixing flavors… I made some homemade Alfredo a couple of times this last winter. Made from scratch is so good. I always put a spoonful of tomato sauce on the side and pesto if I have it. Make some broiled garlic bread, mmm yeah!

4 Likes

i was born constipated was a problem till 40plus years ago my wife suggested i try eating wheat bran, from that day till now i have wheat bran mixed with oats and milk every day, if i miss it for 2 days i have trouble, i believe its good healthy food.

3 Likes

giphy (8)

3 Likes