What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Had a hankering for some “red meat”…with beef prices being what they are sirloins were too rich for this bunmpkin so I made venison kabobs. Paired with Greek salad all (but the olives) were fresh from garden with bbqed potatoes

Added alderwoodsmoke box

I basted/marinated the meat with soya sauce woodsmoke, b.sugar,fresh chopped ginger and root beer.
When prepping the venison roast I’m sure to cut any less than disireable pieces off and cook them up for my best friend Mable.

Paired it with a driftwood brewery (NE)IPA for a meal that was truly inspired by wolves

9 Likes

Cut some fresh basil from outdoors to be sautéed with elephant garlic. I am making eggplant lasagna with meatballs. Sauce is made from crushed tomatoes, coarse black pepper, tomato paste, elephant garlic, fresh basil, dried oregano, meatballs. Ricotta cheese but no pasta to meet phosphates for kidneys.

8 Likes

Dinner time

9 Likes

Man, that looks good. I love eggplant.

Is Mable having an orgasm? lol. I love dogs.

4 Likes

Glenlivet and Hennessy in a 20mg edible.

7 Likes

You’re a brave man, posting this sentence on the internet. Lmfao

4 Likes

Hmmm, I see your point… :laughing:

2 Likes

Dark chocolate from Aldi. They have some different types and I like them all.

9 Likes

I used to meet with a few IPA beer friends a couple times a week, at a local pub where I lived. We always brought dark chocolate for a period. I love that one above with the red chili and DC. It goes great with IPA.

4 Likes

The chili is barely noticeable on this brand. Good though

4 Likes

i know that ALDI - Schokolade too,but i don´t know,if we got that chili type over here as well? have to chack that :thinking:

2 Likes

“Bacon and sautéed garlic scape Poeboy”
Manitoba style ie subbed in mashed potatoes opposed to the Louisiana type were they dress French bread with whatever meat. I do the bacon (maple cured in this case)in the oven then I use the drippings to sautéed the scapes. When the scapes come off the pan I season them with kosher salt and hot sauce.
From there I mash the boiled taters accordingly ie lots o butter and cheese in this case cheddar and feta.
I assemble the dish and serve it much like you’d serve a Shepard’s pie. Since my mother gave me some of her fresh homemade pesto I ate mine with a big dollup on the side.
I feel the spirit of authentic poeboy is there as I use whatever it is I have on hand yet it can be elevated depending on the ingredients you choose. Plus my kids love it

10 Likes

So I went picking berries and got some blueberries, saskatoons, strawberries, and raspberries.

Decided I would use them for supper and doing a stir fry with chicken.
No recipe as usual and added broccoli, celery, peppers, mushrooms, and some honey garlic sauce.

It won’t win any visual awards.

But just like I wear clothes for comfort and not fashion, I like my food for taste and not necessarily looks.

I really enjoyed my Purple Chicken Stir Fry!

13 Likes

I love my wok. I could live off of stir fry and rice. So many options.

6 Likes

So at 4.97/lb I just couldn’t so no to this deal a 1/lb steak cheaper than A Big Mac I made short order of this bad boy!

I almost need a bigger plate!

3 steaks for 15$

13 Likes

A school of piranhas move through the area!

The filet portion was so tender I think I could of cut it with a plastic fork!

That was Truly orgasmic!

9 Likes

Peanut butter and jelly is my stoned go to.

6 Likes

Charcoal-grilled Boston Butt, and Onions, on a thin crust pizza.

9 Likes

Haw!!
Mine is peanut butter (crunchy) and marmalade!! :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Ooooh, Strawberry Jam 50:50 w/ Orange Marmalade! Always wanted to sell it under the name “Stra-range Marmalade” or something like that. Lol

5 Likes