What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Marinated Venison tenderloin
Hickory smoked with bacon served with roasted garlic :garlic: chutney

16 Likes

11 Likes

this WE we prepared a nice Mouflon-Leg(similar to the Bighorn Sheep,i´d say)…

…with fried Green Beans and Backed Potatoes…

…pretty yummy! first time,we tryed wild sheep…

13 Likes

Mixed greens salad with hot steak

12 Likes

Is that a mountain sheep? How far are you from the big mountains? Never tasted it before.

3 Likes

yes,it is. originally it came from Corsica and Sardinia (mediterranian islands). we got wild populations up here too,living in the hills and even flat lands. No…i´m around 300-400km away from big mountains(Alps).
grafik
you should try it if you get the chance…if you do like sheep and venison…

8 Likes

Anything with gravy!!

garlic chicken fries image shredded chicken nachos :fire: bbq chicken with coleslaw and steamed rice (just like L&L) beef chow mein tacos in LA Green privilege edibles :fire:

EDIT - 11:52pm pst I love these when I’m lit :dash: :fire:

17 Likes

Other than the dark neck area on the male, those look very similar to our Bighorn Seep in the Rockies, mid to northern regions/states.

There’s also a smaller species in south New Mexico. I’ve seen them on occasion. No Bighorns near me I don’t think, but they have them nearby. I’ve never had wild sheep for dinner.

3 Likes

Chicken and waffles

14 Likes

Started the idea of never going for takeout chinese again. (Or untill i get lazy) Most of the recipes are incredibly easy and fast.
Plus takeout chinese in Belgium is ridiculously expensive.

Test nr. 1: sugarsnaps and broccoli with sesame chicken.

14 Likes

What stadium is that?
I see some orange and black, plus garlic fries, the official food of the San Francisco Giants.

Were you at pacbell park or singular or att or or comcast or whatever they call it now? it has had way too many names.

You guys eat good! I eat like a little kid… cookies! That I made a little potent… whoops. I dumped in my reclaim and used a little more than a zip of trim and two handfuls of nugs in the coconut oil/ butter mix with like a half cup of water… let it simmer for like 45 mins stirring every few minutes. Strain and put in fridge to separate. In a hour or so it will have solidified and is ready for your recipe! Super simple and the best cookies! I just make my oil/butter mix let it sit room temp and be add it to bettys sugar cookie mix. Makes ten really good cookies, lol.

9 Likes

Them tacos look :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire: @WeTokeChronic

4 Likes

Hell yea I wish I was eating it for lunch right now! :fire:

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving

mashed potatoes and gravy, stuffing, turkey, bacon wrapped caramelized green beans, and some good ol nog. Hope you all have a great time!

16 Likes

mail me your leftovers? lol

6 Likes

So, I’d planned a nice ham and prime rib dinner this year,even ordered the specialty meats hella early.

…Best made plans of mice & men…

BBQ fried chicken, and it was amazing🍗

20201126_194512_1

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL :turkey::v::peace_symbol::green_heart::call_me_hand:

16 Likes

That looks INCREDIBLE!!! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

It was really good after a few bowls of mac 1. Its turned into my go to bud. Im going to be crossing it to macbanner so I should have endless seeds. I really like this bud hahaha

3 Likes

You are all killing me!!! In a food coma and still getting hungry looking at this stuff!!! Munchies… not me! :wink:

1 Like