What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Love the bacon wrapped string beans I’ll have to try that I’ve done asparagus before bacon makes everything better imo looks delicious :yum: hope u had a nice Thanksgiving :turkey:

2 Likes

19 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @Owski. Stop in at the Introduce Yourself thread to let others know you’re here. Hope you enjoy it here as much as we do. peace

3 Likes

Chicken and mofongo and in the back some arriñitas

10 Likes

that bacon-wrapped-beans :yum: right up my alley

4 Likes

Why have I not thought of this green bean goodness!? This and asparagus wrapped in bacon, then covered in caramelized sweet onions is happening!

5 Likes

Time to make some coconut oil with this greasy girl

12 Likes

turkey thighs, mashed potatoes w/ gravy and broccoli.

14 Likes

@Budafly I had a great Thanksgiving, I hope you, and all ogers had a good evening as well.

Stay kind,

Paws

4 Likes

Thank you, Kinda skipped it this year ended up working instead still had leftover turkey and some sides wasnt the same, less clean up tho. Ill cook a big meal for Christmas. Hope all is well with you and yours ill definitely be making bacon wrapped string beans for Christmas possibly sooner :yum:
Happy growing :seedling:

4 Likes

Homemade apple crumble and vanilla sauce

Damn this was good.

11 Likes

Tuna,BellPepper,Garlic & Onions…

:beer:

7 Likes

That looks dank :ok_hand:

2 Likes

1 slice sausage, 1 slice pepperoni

11 Likes

Said it before and I’ll say it again! ANYTHING WITH GRAVY!!! :drooling_face:

And marshmallows! Lots of marshmallows lol

11 Likes

My Dad just dropped off brisket, homemade Mac n cheese & carrots as he had way too much (as if that’s possible)
He bought a traeger awhile back mmmmmeat envy at its finest.! [image|375x500]
Sometimes the ole guy knocks it out of the frickin park this would be one such time

13 Likes

shrimp taco

13 Likes

Wow that looks like some nicely smoke meat there ! What’s your wood of Choice?

Had to find out. I’m told it was apple wood and hickory.

2 Likes

Everything bagel
Carve out the centre for a egg in a nest with bacon and smoked Gouda served with side of tomato and cream cheese
Nothin kosher bout this MFin bad boy mmmm egg in a nest…sounds crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: No?

12 Likes