What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

8 Likes

Homemade vegan chocolate cake with peanut butter icing.

12 Likes

xmas cookies…

10 Likes

Taco Bell. this is the last junk food i’ll be eating for a long while so i had to do it right. my eyes were bigger than my stomach that’s for sure.

12 Likes

Plant based protein… Jasmine rice, garbanzo and black beans cooked in poblano peppers and red onions

12 Likes

boiled Carp,selfmade RedGabbage & Potatoes …with melted Butter on Top…

:yum:

7 Likes

Cheap wine and Brie cheese

13 Likes

Traeger stuff is a great smoke for red meat /waves/

1 Like

FIrst post in this thread surprisingly :drooling_face:

Made some “kfc fried turkey” from chefsteps website the other day. Was pretty good!

24 hour sous vide, cool, bread and fry. Was too lazy to go get buttermilk so just diluted some home made yogurt and it worked fine.

18 Likes

Wow, that looks just like it! Pretty cool.

4 Likes

some fried shrimp

15 Likes

Lasagna

16 Likes

i guess this counts as eating. i picked up a bottle of CBD gummies and tried the first one today. They taste nasty but they seem to be the real deal.

5 Likes

Potato leek soup and French bread

13 Likes

You got the recipe? @neogitus I went lookin for it. No find.

Yummmy. One of my favourite kind.

@CADMAN It’s on the paid section (studio pass) I’ll try to short form it best I can.

For the breading:
1kg flour
250g corn starch
50g trisol (optional)
25g baking soda
mix all together

Spice mixture:
35g white peppercorn
35g black peppercorn
35g green peppercorn (only come canned unless you’re from where it’s grown)
40g kosher salt
30g yellow mustard seed
10g celery seed
5g fennel seed
2g chili flakes
10g granulated garlic
10g dried onion
2g dried marjoram
2g ground ginger

For the turkey you can either buy a whole one or cut it up yourself.
Season it with the spice mixture at 1%by weight it and cook the breast sous vide for 24 hours at 131f and legs at 158f for the same amount of time. You can also do the breast at 131 for 18 hours and leave the leg and thigh in for a full 24 hours at the same temp(what it says in the actual recipe) but I prefer the leg at a higher temp more tender.
Cool the turkey overnight. The breast can be cut into smaller pieces if you want.

800g buttermilk
15g seasoning

preheat oil 350-370f

Put a piece of turkey in the flour and make sure most of it is dusted off until there is only thin layer
put in buttermilk until coated
coat back in the flour to get a nice layer of batter. Repeat with all the pieces. Can either leave for a few mins for flour to hydrate or fry right away. Since the turkey is already cooked you don’t really have to worry about much besides it being crispy. Let it cool down for 10 mins at least so the temp can even out.

Let me know if anything isn’t clear or you need more details I could talk about food just as much as weed :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Baked Burritos.

12 Likes

Few random food pics from the phone.
Bacon wrapped mac and cheese meatball lol
fresh tagliolini
24 hour sous vide turkey breast (same thing that is step 1 of making the fried turkey above)
cajun popcorn
pork loin roast
strawberry ice cream
ribeye
bone in pork rib chops

16 Likes

i’ve only seen a couple of your posts but man you sure do go all out when you cook.

2 Likes

How do you like the ice cream machine? Considered grabbing one for a long while now.