What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

I like it but haven’t used it nearly as much as I should. Everything pretty great about the machine but 2 things I don’t like are the cheap feeling plastic paddle and the fact it can’t change it’s speed to increase overrun if I wanted to. The internal thing is also pretty small and hand wash only but that’s the case for most home units. I have made the best ice cream I’ve had with it though. The cuisinart ice 100 is also a decent model we got to use in school and is cheaper. I’ve had this one for 5 years so far but have only used it maybe 20x so not sure how it would last with weekly use. I think one of my favourite things about it is when the ice cream is done you can set it to play an ice cream truck songs which I found pretty funny at first. The compressor is definitely key though I personally wouldn’t bother with one of those makers where you have to put a bowl in the freezer overnight because you can only make one batch.

1 Like

Baby back ribs and new potatoes.

19 Likes

Pizza

Sourdough rye crust, grass fed beef sausage, diced ham, onions fresh tomato & garlic. Tomato base and mozzarella

20 Likes

That’s definitely NOT Domino’s

4 Likes

@neogitus thanks for the recipe.

Don’t get me started on making food brother lol
20+ years chefing was my old occupation :wink:

This was some French toast & fruit

16 Likes

Meat lasagna rigatoni style

15 Likes

Some chocolate orero mice for the kids.

20 Likes

Mango shrimp & rice for dinner.

11 Likes

Crispy minis

9 Likes

Ham, mashed potatoes, and the most awesome candied bacon wrapped green beans. Merry Christmas and happy new years.

16 Likes

I :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: those!!

1 Like

i’ll take a little bit of each.

1 Like

Just don’t take as much as I did, im having troubles laying down/ puffing my joint…lol

5 Likes

What’s in those potatoes? That is looking damn tasty

Xmas diner this year one of the simplest and best tasting to date!

Think I need a bigger plate!

13 Likes

A the wife’s awesome Ny style cheesecake for the finishing touch

21 Likes

Some cheese and bacon bits and sour cream and butter!!! They’re awesome!!!

2 Likes

13 Likes

Favorite

9 Likes

Those are dank af.

3 Likes