What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

I use a empty 2 litre Bottle of soda lol cut the bottom off it,hog casing on the drinking end home made sausage maker lol,you can just get a butcher to grind the meat for you ,my wife’s mother showed me that way to make sausage they do it like that Philippine’s

2 Likes

Sausage making is easy,find out what herbs and spices she don’t like and go from there

3 Likes

Chicken Parmigiana stoners eat pretty well on this page lol
I was expecting microwave burritos

14 Likes

Oh dude, I love microwaving frozen burritos. Just halfway, so it thaws em out enough to cook in a skillet.

Haven’t made burritos in forever. And your cordon bleu!? Oh man. You’ve got me hyped up @anon98660487 I need to hit the store. Lol :joy:

3 Likes

I just hit up the store got these to try lol 2-$1 wonder why their so cheap,shouldn’t of smoked that joint before going to the store

I hate chicken lol I know you see me make
Lot of chicken dishes but that’s for the wife’s lunches and dinner,and the dogs dinners my dogs eat pretty well,I try eat a bit of chicken breast now and then but I really can’t stand it even if I get kfc or Popeyes I eat the batter off it throw the meat away

Got some baby wipes just Incase this burrito does a number on my gut

8 Likes

@anon98660487

4 Likes

It was kinda nasty but shit if you only got $1
Fills a hole in your belly lol

5 Likes

This is a delicacy in Mexico and I decided to try it…last year I told my gardener friends that if they ever get any corn smut that I would Iike to have it and not to throw it away…

9 Likes

some Thuringian Brats this evening…

…a bit bursted ,but yummy…

…with the probly best mustard around da globe
:wink:

13 Likes

I like my pork chops thick enough to sear on the BBQ then finish with the rib down.

14 Likes

Interesting there’s a couple good Mexican restaurants in the mission San Francisco ,I’m more of a burrito person funny enough I do like chicken mole,
My wife is more of a foodie than me,lol I like the basics,I don’t eat seafood either

5 Likes

You could stuff a pork chop that size if your handy with a knife cut a pocket in it,make cranberry stuffing

4 Likes

I actually was thinking of something like that last night.
Great minds think alike.

4 Likes

Stuffed pork loin…

I’m also a hunter, this is goose breast sauteed in goose fat & garlic…

15 Likes

Very nice
Maybe I’ll make one for Sunday dinner I had Chinese food for dinner last night change from cooking,

2 Likes

Ribeye mushrooms onion for the wife lol
Pizza for me

11 Likes

Salmon-

Once you go blackened, you can’t go back…

13 Likes

Looks like the old 7-11 burritos, you know the ones you got at 1-2 am in the morning.

3 Likes

Tasty been a while since I had some salmon
It’s crab season here at the minute

4 Likes

Roast goose

13 Likes