What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

@Tejas, my one and only DUI was because of a 7-11 burrito31 years ago…in my mugshot burrito was smeared down the side of my face…

6 Likes

13 Likes

Pollo guisado con arroz blanco

13 Likes

This dude @StevieG brought over some NYStrips, so we made Steak au Poivre Pizza

Pastelillos too, but I can’t take credit for those.

15 Likes

:yum:

19 Likes

Hell yes, ribs!!!

2 Likes

Lol
My friend had a dui for over 20 years never went to court moved from la to newyork for load of years
Moved back to Cali stopped him on the bay bridge one morning straight into jail after 20 years

Ended up having to pay for a lawyer and dui classes lol
He was funny died of cancer last June ,my old motorcycle buddy

4 Likes

Twenty years “on the lamb”, wow, they won’t transport cross-country for a dui…

1 Like

He was a good bloke,we were friends for 17 years we worked together as well,fucking cancer he beat it first time then it came back,his wife died from a brain tumor a year before his death he was a little fucker as well had to stand on the foot leg of his bike to throw his leg over it lol,we go to the motorcycle swap meets

19 Likes

Frog legs which I caught with a hook & rod at a golf course late night in a Batavia golf course, I got permission from the owner…sauteed in garlic & onions topped with shredded Romano cheese…

18 Likes

in chicago? lol

1 Like

Everything from my garden except the mushrooms, something healthy for a change…

14 Likes

My wife makes the best chicken :chicken: bake EVER…

Also, this block of Mozerlla wanted to be marble apparently.

16 Likes

Or cheddar, maybe a new type of egg!?!

5 Likes

There is too much good food here but now I want a roast goose wrapped in sautéed frogs legs. For fucks sakes you guys.

7 Likes

15 Likes

And now I’m hungry!!!

3 Likes

Oxtails my wife loves this …her work lunch with some steam Jasmin rice,
I cooked these down for a few hours dipped the oxtail in some flour with black pepper and salt browned them off in the pan for a few minutes,
Fried onion garlic and orange bell pepper,mushrooms potatoes added later,used some oyster sauce, ketchup,some sugar, hoisin sauce,some red wine,bay leaves

In to the oven for a few hours funny thing is I don’t eat half this food I make lol I don’t really like meat or chicken,

16 Likes

Pork chops slow cooked in the Dutch oven

16 Likes

Public Service Announcement;

Jasmine Rice is the only rice.
Onion, bay leaf, peppers, mandatory. Maybe some tomato, grated carrot, and gandules; fried in a little oil beforehand. Salted to ocean water.

Never in a million years would I imagine a bowl of white rice as a viable standalone, without being drenched in some sort of flavorful liquid. This recipe will change your life.

3 Likes